Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
At my job the intranet site has a little classifieds sections. I ran across this yesterday:

quote:

missing a folder with perfessional picture
I am missing a folder with perfessional pictures in it that were taken on my cruise vacation that were taken by the cruise ship. They disappeared from unit 15. There is no way to replace these memories.

I feel that SomethingAwful, as a community, can help find these pictures. I bet we can determine what perfessional memories were captured on a wonderful cruise vacation.

Maybe a group shot with friends!?

Maybe a touching single shot?

Perhaps a striking image capturing the essence of the cruise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
You will give her these pictures and make her happy again?

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
im gay

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
make like a tree and leave

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
im hay

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Godammit

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont see whats so funny aboutr this, he loks majestic

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im chewing nicotine gum to try and stop smoking and my jaw is startgint to hurt probably from all the chewing

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

lonesomedwarf posted:

im chewing nicotine gum to try and stop smoking and my jaw is startgint to hurt probably from all the chewing

chew this dick instead lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

i dont see whats so funny aboutr this, he loks majestic

Willya check out the package on that dude! :swoon:

talk about a pleasure cruise, jeez louise

• Locked thread