Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

or just get the car the delorean was supposed to be:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

honk honk

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
i'll set this one up and someone can spike it

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

thats my home bro

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Idiot Kicker posted:

eat fresh

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Mange Mite posted:

its not really taht big

But it's a colorado which is pretty much the worst small truck in history. Somehow they took a look at the s10 and were like "drat yo we gotta make a shittier truck than this!"

I swear I don't understand GM.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Idiot Kicker posted:

"How does Mr Whippy do a poo?" is a great sight gag.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
There is a guy who has a delorian in my apartment building he painted it hot pink for a while which owned but now he painted it white and put a ton of gay stickers on it

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
who the gently caress paints a delorean

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
1987 BMW 325iS

End of discussion

Just don't "slam" it...

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Here is a lovely phone pic to prove it

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

cjeck out my sick loving ride... its electric

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

1987 BMW 325iS

End of discussion

Just don't "slam" it...

:jackbud:

:c00l::respek::c00l:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Feminition posted:

is that mr sausage man

Behemuff
Sep 23, 2010

but the eyes - never!
Obvs not an American car coz they all suck :)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Stevie Lee posted:

is that mr sausage man

Y ur face all hosed up??? :confusd:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Feminition posted:

Slender man the early years.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My other car is a piece of poo poo

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

fyodor posted:

your neighbor has a grand national? that's p bad rear end man.

hes a cool guy who lets me use his pool

naem
May 29, 2011

Stevie Lee posted:

is that mr sausage man

HEA DEAD OKay??

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

who the gently caress paints a delorean

A lot of people because John DeLorean was more interested in smuggling drugs than making a car with skin of stainless that would not rust - it just rusted much more slowly than plain steel. Also the plant was about ten miles from where I live, and every part the people there could steal - got stolen.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

But it's a colorado which is pretty much the worst small truck in history. Somehow they took a look at the s10 and were like "drat yo we gotta make a shittier truck than this!"

I swear I don't understand GM.

That's the all-new Colorado that shares -nothing- with the old one. Personally, I loving hate the new truck, it suffers from the "HURR MACHO" overstyled look shared with newish Toyota trucks and Ford F-150's. Plus it's a big heavy fucker, which negates most of the advantages of a "small" truck.

The old Colorado was a joint effort with Izuzu, which sorta explains a lot - GM put minimal effort into the loving things.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Forgive me, but with GM (and chryco) I default to assuming they are unreliable pieces of garbage and expect evidence to the contrary if someone would like to sway my opinion. I have never once been let down with this method.

But yeah I agree about this machoification of trucks. All I want is a previous-gen tacoma with the newer engine.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Forgive me, but with GM (and chryco) I default to assuming they are unreliable pieces of garbage and expect evidence to the contrary if someone would like to sway my opinion. I have never once been let down with this method.

Modern GM trucks are OK, reliability-wise, although they still tend to have trim and small-parts issues. The old Colorados had fairly reliable drivetrains, but the rest of the drat things fell apart quickly.
(Source:I'm a fleet mechanic who supports a largely GM stable of trucks and vans)

quote:

But yeah I agree about this machoification of trucks. All I want is a previous-gen tacoma with the newer engine.

You and me and about a zillion other people. I'm sort of surprised that no one really tries an actual SMALL pickup w/diesel engine option. The Ranger was a good reliable small pickup, but none of the engines were very efficient and Ford did basically nothing for 12 years to update it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i have a truck and the liscense plate is like sidways on the rear tailgate thing and its lowered and painted lime green with rims that have dollar signs on it and my passenger seat is occupied by a 10 inch sub

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

I want this with a diesel and a 5-speed and 4wd. They seem to sell them everywhere but America sadly.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd want something like a Ute or El Camino, wish Pontiac didn't go under think they was gonna make something like a Ute then economy collapsed.

Yeah there's Baja's but truck bed is so small not too useful (plus newest one is an '06 now); a Baja with a mid-sized bed would've been perfect for getting around and occasionally moving some poo poo.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

City of Tampa posted:

I want this with a diesel and a 5-speed and 4wd. They seem to sell them everywhere but America sadly.

Yes please!

I used to live down the street from the st paul ranger factory. They just finished demolishing it and now it's awaiting being turned into gross condos.

That plant built model Ts. It was sad to watch them demolish it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ohnonotme posted:

A lot of people because John DeLorean was more interested in smuggling drugs than making a car with skin of stainless that would not rust - it just rusted much more slowly than plain steel. Also the plant was about ten miles from where I live, and every part the people there could steal - got stolen.

no the actual reason is because it's insanely hard to fix stainless steel body work once its dented vs. the normal fis of putting some bondo on it and repainting it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

painted deloreans looks pretty ballin IMO

• Locked thread