Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

*Can't actually draw anime for poo poo*
*Creates Avatar the Last Airbender*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh my

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
:f5h::goleft:

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
listen buddy its ameriCANime not ameriCAN'Time.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmmM7G-8y_Q

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
im actually more of an ideas guy op

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
*Blows out brains*

*Objectively Makes the world a better place*

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
*Creates an Americanized version of Evangelion, starring the lame dude Sammy Icarus, his crazy father Gabriel Icarus, the mute Ray Pastrami, the always-angry Amanda Lexington Smith and the always-drunk-on-Bud-Lite-Lime Lt. Miranda Katzmann. Together they work for the U.S. Department of Nuking Every Robot Vandal, defending New York City from giant attacking Italians*

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

*Draws a stilted 3 frame walk cycle because my favorite shonen garbage kid's show does it, even though they do it out of animation budget/time necessities and I'm just doing it to ape their "style"*

*animates deformed morphing humans with vaguely anime-like faces because I've never drawn a real human being in my life before*

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*draws the spunky heroine that's just tan-skinned enough not to piss off Tumblr doing that weird anime ninja run where they hold their arms behind them*

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

*draws the spunky heroine that's just tan-skinned enough not to piss off Tumblr doing that weird anime ninja run where they hold their arms behind them*

dont steal my idea human being

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*holds a caramel machiatto against anime pillow waifu's mouth*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typical
Mar 19, 2007

Designs a bunch of tall statuesque identical characters. All indistinguishable from each others except for small differences in the hair. and then writes a long synopsis about how their fighting style makes them unique.

• Locked thread