Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

gary oldmans diary posted:

its just socially acceptable for clones to do this with each other

Only one of them has been grown in a lab. The other one played sub-par defensive short-stop for 15 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

mdm posted:

no true human being loves to play with titties like that and the ones that do should be shot for the purity of the movement

gently caress you fondling breasts for no reason isn't funny or cool because hurr hurr im gay

shut the gently caress up

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
My friends and I all just hang out and give each other bro jobs all day. But no kissing cause that's fag poo poo.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

LegoPirateNinja posted:

ill never forget this transgender documentary where a bunch of "ftm" transexuals were snuggling in a pile like kittens

man trapped in a woman's body my rear end

yeah, trannies seem to really miss the pretty basic point that gender isn't just about organs or hormones, it's (primarily?) socialization, which they've completely missed and will never fully acculturate to

• Locked thread