Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bored on Masturbation?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
As i put on weight my dick is slowly receding back into my body, savoring it's last several months of existence before it becomes an innie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
after a while its just a chore

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

king salmon posted:

only while on psychiatric drugs

you gotta stop bro its not worth it

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I get bored of jerking off right after I get done with a nice six hour edging sesh and my dick is so raw it's purple

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
After a coke fueled rampage, yes. I would fake an orgasm with myself after the last half of an 8 ball.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

last year around this time constantly watching cnn and fox news.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nonsense posted:

last year around this time constantly watching cnn and fox news.

Idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp
I just jerked off onto a married womans face in the mens room at a bar. Hard to come home and jerk it again after that. Plus I jerked it like 8 times yesterday, so im pretty much over jerking it until at least tomorrow. Thx for asking

Edit: nm, jerking it again

Vim Fuego fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Aug 11, 2015

• Locked thread