Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Forget all the bullshit involved. Let's just say you are fertile forever. At what age, given a natural life span, is when you should through in the towel?

16? 18? 21?

When would you just say, "gently caress It, I'm too old for this poo poo."?

I don't need a crying mouth for the next 18 years of my short loving life upon this gay Earth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
i'm gay

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
30-35 you dont want to be an old dad/mom

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i had my first fertile ejaculation at the age of 12 and it was into ops mom

procreation was not a good idea for a 12 year old but lol if you haven't busted a nut in ops mom by 8th grade

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
18 for ladies never for dudes

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Never just keep cumming without condoms mad rude-like

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
world is doomed so unless you hate people and want to inflict a lifetime of pain & suffering shouldn't have kids. hth

i hate people so now have about 13 kids (a baker's dozen and enough to field a basketball team plus a water restoration technician)

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Immediately, if you're ugly

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Lol
"At what age should you just double down on the concept that you're not a completely unwantable misfit, rather that undergoing simple self-improvement?"

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Joke's on you, OP, because my kids are going to save the world.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
For men, 40 if not earlier. Above that, there's a markedly increased chance of insanity in the offspring.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

how old are you op?

exactly that age is when you should give up.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
don't have kids ever

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
idiot

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
:lol:, trick question. You should all kill yourself.

• Locked thread