Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Van Dine
Apr 17, 2013

This LP has been a lot of fun to watch. I never want to play it myself (except maybe the DLC...) but congratulations for finishing it. The penultimate boss fight was funny to see (suddenly flying! Okay!) and NGL, I felt sorry for the Captain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derek Barona
Dec 8, 2009

WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?!

bxfenns posted:

So the only other thing I could do for this game is to record a couple of the trial missions, which are kinda like VR Missions in Metal Gear except completely terrible in every way.

But if no one is even remotely curious about those then I'll happily never take the game disc out of it's box ever again.

Do it. Vampire Rain never stops.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Nah, gently caress the trials missions. The main LP was enjoyable but those just sound devoid of all the B movie antics that made things fun.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

What the world truly needs is more of the stellar core gameplay of vampire rain.

Please no.

Fenns
Mar 18, 2015

[INSERT TEXT HERE]

Ramos posted:

Nah, gently caress the trials missions. The main LP was enjoyable but those just sound devoid of all the B movie antics that made things fun.

Honestly if you want to see the trial missions, just rewatch the few tutorials I did separately.
They're about as boring as those are.

Also shipping to Danaru might cost more than what I paid for the actual game haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Maybe a bunch of the story/explanations got lost when then translated the game from Japanese to English? :shrug:

• Locked thread