Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
Scions are deece cars, pretty good gas mileage too. Is it an automatic or manual/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Ardemia posted:

Scions are deece cars, pretty good gas mileage too. Is it an automatic or manual/

I drive stick like a boss and go vroomvroom all over. It's a p small backseat, but I was too drunk to give a shite. The xa is one of the scion models that doesn't look like one of those stupid ugly boxes, it just looks like I should paint it like one of those red/yellow Fisher Price toys

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

Install a huge toy winder on the roof, make it spin around when the car is on. amazing

but yeah be careful doing the car nap thing folks, check your state and local laws to make sure you aren't comitting a technical DUI

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
lol I live in Illinois, pretty much hosed no matter what

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

check your local privelige laws to make sure you aren't committing a technical trigger

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Maybe you're smoking the wrong kind of weed, or too much.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
lol at all the potheads desperately trying to get the party girl into their bed/bar/backseat

Booze is funner and it doesn't make everything you have smell like poo poo

unless you vomit all over everything

OP learn to alternate in a gatorade or something between drinks, get at a professional level if you wanna play with the big girls.

s p a c e d
Jun 21, 2012
I woke up in this bad thread

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Assuming you didn't drive anywhere whilst hammered I don't see the problem.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
Choose the safe alternative op, choose datura

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nitramster posted:

lol at all the potheads desperately trying to get the party girl into their bed/bar/backseat

Booze is funner and it doesn't make everything you have smell like poo poo

unless you vomit all over everything

OP learn to alternate in a gatorade or something between drinks, get at a professional level if you wanna play with the big girls.

so anyone on a "profesional level" probably wouldnt order gatorade at a bar and they certainly wouldnfg vomit also probably dont use the phrase "big girls" when refering to someone who is presumably yourself bc it implies that you are insanely fat thank you for your time.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
ive made so many mistakes hahahah

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
i didn't know women could be doctors

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Laughing Man posted:

i didn't know women could be doctors

They can, but the preferred nomenclature is "doctorettes"

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

After leaving Illinois after seven long years, I now understand exactly why you're drinking

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

I haven't see "Train Wreck" but from the trailers I'm somewhat similar to Schumers character minus the getting laid while hammered (last night) and having a stupidly well paying job part which makes a lot of what happened just plain :ughh: instead of grounds for a comedy movie. Though one of the people I work with did announce very loudly that he wanted to gently caress me... he has a girlfriend, I work with him, and I still considered it.

Yeah, Windows 98, you're actually right. poo poo.

why didn't you gently caress him??

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
man i had a crazy night

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
you really shoulda been there goddamn

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I apparently tried to walk home from a friend's house a couple of nights ago and ended up walking several miles in the wrong direction. I had to call another friend to pick me up because I had no idea where I was or how I got there. I actually thought I had gotten a ride and was ditched on the outskirts of town, but no, I spent 2-3 hours walking there. I also posted a bunch of insane ramblings to facebook that caused a bunch of my friends and family to freak out. I'm not even sure it was because I was drunk since I have epilepsy and sometimes I just do weird poo poo that I don't remember.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

come up to michigan some time if you really want to get hosed

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Stoic Commie posted:

come up to michigan some time if you really want to get hosed

I love Chicago and think it's a great city, but I think my state can be quite silly sometimes when it comes to stuff like this. Keys in your pocket = intent is just loving dumb. I drink because of my job, not my location though

Doctor Dogballs posted:

check your local privelige laws to make sure you aren't committing a technical trigger

Senior, it's nothing but a trigger race out here on the streets

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

I meant that the people around me, literally every single loving time they smoke, cannot manage to make a simple task happen without yelling in their loving ear repeatedly. I myself have never smoked weed, it holds no appeal to me. I don't give a poo poo how high people want to get on their time, they can toke it up all they please, I'd just rather stick to my liver damage in a bottle, thanks. If I want to get hosed up, I make it worth my lost time and eat a bunch of shrooms.

How are people still responding to this thread, idgi

its really quite simple. goons are fascinated with women due to their nonexistent contact with them. other then their mothers ofc

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Mederlock posted:

its really quite simple. goons are fascinated with women due to their nonexistent contact with them. other then their mothers ofc

It would make more sense if the turd I replied to hadn't called me "bitch boy" tho :confused:

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

It would make more sense if the turd I replied to hadn't called me "bitch boy" tho :confused:

I was referring to your question about why people are still postin here, couldnt be hosed to delete the :420: stuff

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

OP seems like a fun person :)

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Not having a hang over p easy op. Stick to rye and ice, drop sugary crap, do not do the beer and you'll be fine. Lil puss boys get hungover lol. Prof drinker since '97.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ocean Book posted:

Choose the safe alternative op, choose datura

Remember to give a hoot.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

Regrettable posted:

I apparently tried to walk home from a friend's house a couple of nights ago and ended up walking several miles in the wrong direction. I had to call another friend to pick me up because I had no idea where I was or how I got there. I actually thought I had gotten a ride and was ditched on the outskirts of town, but no, I spent 2-3 hours walking there. I also posted a bunch of insane ramblings to facebook that caused a bunch of my friends and family to freak out. I'm not even sure it was because I was drunk since I have epilepsy and sometimes I just do weird poo poo that I don't remember.

I did something similar on new years a few years back, except my phone died and I was wandering around completely lost for 5 hours until I found a random cab on duty at 6am

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Assuming you didn't drive anywhere whilst hammered I don't see the problem.

this guy typed "whilst"

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
women don't belong on something awful dot com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I get drunk on mt dew