Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Roasted Donut posted:

Charlie Batch is my loving boy, now and god damned forever

Also of course the Steelers are the peak franchise, they have the most championships you silly fucks, they're the gold standard.

Packers have more than twice as many championships, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Guys I didn't want to make it a whole thing with lists and statistics and poo poo I'm just saying Bettis calling his organization the best one during a HOF induction speech to a crowd made up of 80% of his fans isn't the darndest thing thats ever happened

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

gently caress Pittsburgh.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Blarfk posted:

Guys I didn't want to make it a whole thing with lists and statistics and poo poo I'm just saying Bettis calling his organization the best one during a HOF induction speech to a crowd made up of 80% of his fans isn't the darndest thing thats ever happened

As a biased observer I feel like it's fairly darnd

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

gently caress Pittsburgh.

Are you hoping greatness is an STD?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The Steelers rule, examples:

Jack Lambert
James Harrison
Dri Archer

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Remember when Jerome Bettis said that he is incredibly grateful for the serial rapist? Then he said that he "owed [the serial rapist] one."

Bettis is going to end up regretting that.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Well once demons conspired to make the impossible happen, Jerome Bettis fumble the ball, and then lesser evil Ben Roethlisberger righted the wrong by tackling the bad man who recovered the fumble.

It was a strange time in the NFL

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/09/sports/football/junior-seau-hall-of-fame-sydney-seau-speech.html?ref=sports

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

The Steelers rule, examples:

Jack Lambert
James Harrison
Dri Archer

They have Roosevelt Nix right now also

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Roasted Donut posted:

They have Roosevelt Nix right now also

Idk if he'll make the roster this year but I bet he does next year

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Idk if he'll make the roster this year but I bet he does next year

Nah he moved to fullback so he doesn't have a shot at all but hopefully will audition well enough for another team to nab him

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Dudes hella strong and athletic and you should probably cut your scrub fullback and just let him own dudes

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Death to the Steelers. They bring great shame to the Shield and must be destroyed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Dudes hella strong and athletic and you should probably cut your scrub fullback and just let him own dudes

we have one of the best fullbacks in the league right now so it aint gonna happen

Nix has been blowing people up though, i hope to see him pop off on some people tonight

• Locked thread