Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i buy drugs on craigs list all the time

lol look at all this drugs http://melbourne.craigslist.com.au/search/sss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Volume posted:

I was in training for a new job and people started talking about job searching. They're all naming websites and when it gets to me. I said "I mainly use Craigslist." Every one dismissed it going on an on about how they would never look on Craigslist.

One of them says they can't think of a single job off Craigslist they would even want. So I tell them "I got this job off of Craigslist.

And the room stopped. Everything stopped there was this dead silence. They asked me to repeat my self like they had misheard me. SO I told them yes I got this job off of craigslist. The horror on their face was undescribable. Like they've been dragged down in status because of it.

That is because if you get your job off craigslist you're basically scum.

HTH

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Vastarien posted:

how would you like a job?

Do they hire twinks or is it women only??

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
Can someone tell me how to get a job if I'm highly educated but have never worked in a real place before?

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

POWERBALL posted:

Can someone tell me how to get a job if I'm highly educated but have never worked in a real place before?

Build a time machine and go kick the poo poo out of your parents for letting you get a liberal arts degree without having a summer long internship each summer

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Build a time machine and go kick the poo poo out of your parents for letting you get a liberal arts degree without having a summer long internship each summer

*Humanities PhD

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
huh

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
can't u get a better job standing outside home depot than doing something for craigslist?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Vastarien posted:

well he doesnt specify that i have to be a girl to apply so everyone keep your fingers crossed cuz i really need a job

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

POWERBALL posted:

if you are in that position you are upper middle class or higher so you get one of your rich family members/friends to hook you up, problem solved

how the gently caress did you get this far without knowing that?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

POWERBALL posted:

*Humanities PhD

These people are hiring Humanities PhD's

High Paying Jobs

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
I've never used it, as it's not so big where I live. But a close friend of mine got a sweet rear end job in Bangkok, Thailand through Craigslist.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Vastarien posted:

No touching?

Sounds like no oval office play for old men.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

SirEvelynTremble posted:

High Paying Jobs

link is broken? sorry please could you post the correct link, i'm looking for a job

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

SirEvelynTremble posted:

High Paying Jobs

Thanks, just applied as a IT Digital Technology Middleware Project Manager, hope I get it!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

No touching?

Sounds like no oval office play for old men.

6/10

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Assuming it's paid in cash and not taxed, 72k a year isn't bad for a housekeeping job, naked or other wise.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i just started training today for a call centre job too op! it's a cool and chill place where everyone is a student and gets up to fun times and i know lots of people who work there (you have to to get the job) and they love it but when you tell people you are a debt collector they are all like "oh my frickin god" but actually it's good and fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747
It's all about who you know or who you blow

• Locked thread