Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Is it sad, or a thrilling reminder of the strange world we livein? I'm as of yet undecided.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i am truely sorry for your lots

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
its often harder on the father

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Squeezy Farm posted:

Is it sad, or a thrilling reminder of the strange world we livein? I'm as of yet undecided.

i don't know, but i do know one thing

you should close this thread and never post again. this thread sucks and your life is a mess. i know you personally. you need to get a better job, and be more kind to people. if you feel you keep screwing up by making people upset, you need to see a professional. therapy could do the trick. you need to know how to behave in society or you will keep getting rejected

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i want to try something. i want to collect a bunch of my farts and seal it into a bottle. it will be under high pressure from all the farts stuffed it. i will send it to you. when you open it will sound like opening a bottle of soda but hopefully smell really really bad, and you'll remember that moment every day for the rest of your life

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
ballmer_loss.jpg

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
fact: 50% of pregnancies spontaneously miscarry before the woman even knows she's pregnant

the whole thing is the husband's fault, if she didn't know she was preggers in the first place she'd just have assumed it was a heavy period

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
this is a loving terrible thread

ct -gc

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Migishu posted:

this is a loving terrible thread

agreed, it's a miscarriage of a thread

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
your thread is a miscarriage, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
miscarriage is often harder on the man

• Locked thread