Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
years ago i bought an accessory on amazon for my video game console without reading any reviews and when i got it it was a nonfunctional empty shell of a thing with X Game 360 written on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ebay vs aliexpress?

i suspect ebay coz you got like the aliexpress sellers + dx sellers + randoms

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe

A Yolo Wizard posted:

I got this the other day, even smaller than the cx10 http://m.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_197451.html

something like this is probably too small to actually learn to fly a quadcopter right?

I saw somewhere the blade nano we as a small good learner but if I wanted to be extra cheap could I just get a rando cheap Chinese one?

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
please report back on if the win 8.1 license is valid or not tia

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Trashman posted:

something like this is probably too small to actually learn to fly a quadcopter right?

I saw somewhere the blade nano we as a small good learner but if I wanted to be extra cheap could I just get a rando cheap Chinese one?

hubsan or maybe an syma x5

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

Phoenixan posted:

please report back on if the win 8.1 license is valid or not tia

MS gave win 8.1 for free to manufacturers of low cost low spec machines. It's probably easier at this point to get a free win 8 license than it would be to pirate it.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
waiting for this order from WIsh

quote:

Item Descriptions:
You'll fall in love with this Mushroom Lamp. Some cute mushrooms, a few fresh leaves, a lovely little flower, crispy green grass, and decent white ceramic pot: wow, such a beautiful potted plant. Can you imagine it is a LAMP?
Hottest Film as a creative source.
Mushrooms, leaves: like real ones.
The 3 cute mushrooms will light up with 3 colors: pink, yellow and purple.
Warm, soft and romantic lights glitter in darkness; leave the lights on for you and the ones you cared.
LED technology applied.
Extremely low power consumption (ONLY 0.2W).
Ideal desk lamp, decoration light, night light, bedside lamp, gift....

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

NoneMoreNegative posted:

DX FTW

probably has a chip in the USB power cable sending my passwords to China.

How do you set the time? Does it come with software or does it just leech power

I want one of these if you could use it as a secondary display and display CPU activity, temperatures, pixmaps and whatever on them

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

waiting for this order from WIsh

trip report pls, I saw them and was all :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

error1 posted:

How do you set the time? Does it come with software or does it just leech power

I want one of these if you could use it as a secondary display and display CPU activity, temperatures, pixmaps and whatever on them

no software, the USB is power only. set it with a single click/hold button, it does remember the time if you switch it off or unplug it tho.

• Locked thread