Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
We should all be so lucky as to have a white girl in her late teens or early 20s be so interested in making a difference for our cause

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Her height really makes this.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Any riots tonight?

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
e:wrong thread

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Ri3mannZeta posted:

conservatives literally always enjoy music that is pointedly written to criticize their position and it never gets old laughing about it

how many more times will they try to get BORN IN THE USA blasting at their meetings/events before one of them reads the lyrics
"Rocking in the Free World" was such an amazingly bad choice for Trump that I refuse to believe it wasn't intentional. :troll:

If you tried to take a bullet laser for a stormtrooper, they'd probably get shot twice somehow.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
ugh flip flops

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
yeah she's pretty annoying

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Nooner posted:

i wasnt awarre that fallout boy was a native american band. That shirt seems awfully culturally appropriative if they arent....

white_people.txt

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
do you think they put the black cop in the middle on purpose or do you think that's kind of just how it worked out when they went to go take the photo?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Gawdang that is a white face

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

extra stout posted:

i like that her shirt represents white businessman taking the culture of the natives they killed off and she wears it while siding with the kinds of men who kill off natives lol

the biggest pussy right here folks

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

:effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

lmbo

• Locked thread