Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should i do
be a billy no mates
ask a slapper
befriend a hobo
View Results

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
if i go to a gig by myself? i bought tickets for me and my bird about a month ago and im no longer with said bird, the gig is tomorrow and its a band im pretty obsessed with so im sure ill have a great time anyway but none of my mates can make it or enjoy that kind of thing should i ask a hobo or a random slapper off facebook or something like that to accompany me p.s. the band is flogging molly and if i go by myself how can i appear not to be a billy-no-mates when i get there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
You talk like a retard.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:flipoff:

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
theyre a pretty good band if you like celtic folk/punk and are quite old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-PmyAfQ5xY

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A misanthrope posted:

You talk like a retard.

hes british

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

This isn't a champagne social at the country club dumbass. Go drink some brews and rock out and if anyone questions you yell oval office so loud spit strings fly all over them

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i think hes just having a stroke we dont say hobo and the proper form is "me bird"

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
'nigel no friends'

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

XMNN posted:

i think hes just having a stroke we dont say hobo and the proper form is "me bird"

i made an effort to americanise myself a little by not saying tramp instead of hobo because thats the same as slapper over there i think sorry

e: ps i asked a slapper ill let you know what she says

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Aug 11, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Clipperton posted:

'nigel no friends'

a real 'dies alone dudley'

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

hes british

Does that negate anything I said?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

a 'feces ingesting cretin', if you will

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
you are never alone when you go with goku

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

A misanthrope posted:

You talk like a retard.

Nice to see your Amercentric View of the English language reveals the sort of person you are: An actual racist.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
billy-buttmunch is more like it. :owned::flipoff::owned:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Ape Fist posted:

Nice to see your Amercentric View of the English language reveals the sort of person you are: An actual racist.

Look I just think we should put all the limeys in camps. If you want I can send you some pamphlets about forced sterilization.

Not racist tho.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
allow me to bastardise my mother tongue so that you can understand a little better...

howdy doody y'all! gosh darn it i got me a rootin tootin ticket for the ho-down tomorrow and gosh darn it if i aint got no pardner to git with! shucks what in tartnation should i do? gee wizz y'all

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

You talk like a retard.

missed u boo

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Ape Fist posted:

you can't be racist against the english, they're not people

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

social vegan posted:

missed u boo

:love:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I was looking at social vegan's avatar while listening to La Roux's 'Bulletproof' and they go really well together.

https://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/1MmqX0L.gif&v=Kk8eJh4i8Lo

e. I have no idea what La Roux was doing when she made that song.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
slapper #1 is working and slapper #2 is on a training course in birmingham and is sad because she wanted to see them so bad, im running low on slappers here

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Shirley Crabtree posted:

slapper #1 is working and slapper #2 is on a training course in birmingham and is sad because she wanted to see them so bad, im running low on slappers here

av u considered ur nan u nonce

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ape Fist posted:

I was looking at social vegan's avatar while listening to La Roux's 'Bulletproof' and they go really well together.

this my loving jam

hey shirley crabtree do u use the word crivens? pretty wonky word imho!

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Ape Fist posted:

av u considered ur nan u nonce

my nan is 92 shits herself non stop and we think she may have been an actual nazi

social vegan posted:

this my loving jam

hey shirley crabtree do u use the word crivens? pretty wonky word imho!

i dont know what a crivens is im sorry :( but it sounds cool

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Shirley Crabtree posted:

This is about kiddy sex stuff, isn't it? I heard about that Savile guy and your government pedo rings.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Shirley Crabtree posted:

my nan is 92 shits herself non stop and we think she may have been an actual nazi

#madlad #legend

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Shirley Crabtree posted:

if you run out of slappers you could always hit up some slags and/or butterfaces?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Gilganixon posted:

if you run out of slappers you could always hit up some slags and/or butterfaces?

i blocked my facebook shoutout from the biggest slag i know because she would be up for it im sure but she is also like the worst possible human being imaginable

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
yes but is she fit

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
no, hth

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

XMNN posted:

yes but is she fit

she has lots of really bad tattoos all over her that she had done by a tattoo artist called 'monkey' who she was loving but she is quite fit and has a nice big arse

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I usually go to concerts alone these days, it's actually much better.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Ape Fist posted:

using all the catchy songwriting she had in one go apparently.

flogging Molly sucks and everyone there will be a dumb idiot so at least you meet some like minded ppl

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
if it is an all ages show, and presuming that a:) your family has not disowned you, b:) that some members of it have reproduced and c:) that you're not a nonce, then take a niece or a nephew or somesuch with you. for, say, a middle schooler, a decent punk show would actually be an edifying cultural thing.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
take jesus to the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

zams

• Locked thread