Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ever have that feeling or hunch or maybe some kind of fifth or even sixth sense that if you fart its gonna shart so just in case you hit the head and drop trow and make sure all is clear before letting loose???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sounds good, OP!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
makes sense to me, better safe that sorry!!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I farted during an audience with the pope :shobon:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I farted during an audience with the pope :shobon:

*laughtrack, fadeout to cinnamon toast crunch commercial*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

thank you this has been my terrible contribution to the forum today i might make another worser thread later

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
can you close this one please? just so if you make another one i dont get confused and accidently click on this one again. t.i.a.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

can you close this one please? just so if you make another one i dont get confused and accidently click on this one again. t.i.a.
this is actually a good policy for everyone to follow

one open thread per poster allowed

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I spray blood every time i fart so i have to use a butt veil

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

this is actually a good policy for everyone to follow

one open thread per poster allowed

that sounds good in theory, but i think in practice it would be problematic. for example: lets say someone is reading about your shitfarts and they are very interested, but just as they are about to hit the reply key the tread is locked. you started a new horrible thread, say about vomiting on your cock or something. now that user has no where to post about shitfarts.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

TwoFire posted:

*laughtrack, fadeout to cinnamon toast crunch commercial*

i cant eat ctc (cinnamon toast crunch), my butt doctor says it makes me fart too hard!! :mmmhmm:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

that sounds good in theory, but i think in practice it would be problematic. for example: lets say someone is reading about your shitfarts and they are very interested, but just as they are about to hit the reply key the tread is locked. you started a new horrible thread, say about vomiting on your cock or something. now that user has no where to post about shitfarts.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

i'd like to see more vomiting on your cock threads, the shitfart thing has already been thoroughly explored

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
How do you not know the difference? I have never sharted.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you think you always know the difference until you don't. then you're forever paranoid

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i cant eat ctc (cinnamon toast crunch), my butt doctor says it makes me fart too hard!! :mmmhmm:

that'd be doubly toasted! :twisted:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

done and done, op

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

trip report for 8/12/2015 @ 10:22 AM

drank my morning coffee and then i felt one in the boiler. thought it could go either way. good thing i sat down to fart because a canon ball of a turd came flying out and splashed down in the bowl and a little bit of water splooshed my butthole. Safety doesn't happen by accident.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
@fartornot

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
#iheartshartfarts

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
my anus has an acute sense of whether or not it's gonna pass poo poo. i haven't dooked my drawers since i was small times

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

cram me sideways posted:

my anus has an acute sense of whether or not it's gonna pass poo poo. i haven't dooked my drawers since i was small times

I see you have an anallog sheißometer

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

cram me sideways posted:

Chance takers are accident makers.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

numberoneposter posted:

ever have that feeling or hunch or maybe some kind of fifth or even sixth sense that if you fart its gonna shart so just in case you hit the head and drop trow and make sure all is clear before letting loose???

tons of times

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
#dontstainthetrain

TipsyMcStagger
Apr 13, 2013

This isn't where
I parked my car...
the best fart i've ever heard was a very serious meeting for a 192 million dollar project and the fat electrical engineering lead was getting quized and he just let out this HUGE hissing fart...

We called him Big Fat Farty Bill after that.

Also, pretty sure he smeared the office chair.. I feel bad for the office girl who has to clean up the boardrooms after...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the sensation of releasing the bowels is a vital part of the human psyche, embrace it.

))<>((

• Locked thread