Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

a dog from hell posted:

Everybody loves DBZ not just goons.

ive never even seen DBZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
Bought rock band and a wii at the local mall then walked it all the way back home down roads with no sidewalk to play it by myself and beat every song on expert

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Coolie Ghost posted:

Bought rock band and a wii at the local mall then walked it all the way back home down roads with no sidewalk to play it by myself and beat every song on expert
loll

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ninja-JOd while skypecamming with a friend three times. By the third she'd caught on and asked me to stop.
I didn't stop but instead perfected my technique.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
posted in e/n

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Do you guys remember that thread by a goon who wanted to eat dog food to save money that progressed into a bunch of goons posting photos of themselves eating dog food?

That was the gooniest poo poo I'd ever seen.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

Do you guys remember that thread by a goon who wanted to eat dog food to save money that progressed into a bunch of goons posting photos of themselves eating dog food?

welp someone got a new avatar in the last few minutes

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

TwoFire posted:

welp someone got a new avatar in the last few minutes

If it's me can you post it? I didn't even get home in time for me to see the last one before it was gone. It was a total bummer.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Should have bought an av that conceivably looks like something the poster would be sincere about. When will they ever learn?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nooner posted:

I turned down a date with a really hot girl one friday night because I knew my favorite LPers were going to be updating their threads later

lol if you've never gotten high with a nerdy chick and watched an lp

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Watched the movie Heavy Metal with a hot girl (way out of my league) as a first date without any weed or alcohol. I didn't get laid.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

The White Dragon posted:

lol if you've never gotten high with a nerdy chick and watched an lp

if you watch an lp you just aren't feeling the music :corsair:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hobohemian posted:

goonier than the thread about the goon who wanted to eat dirt that progressed into a bunch of goons talking about the kinds of dirt they order online to eat?

i thought i was in the twilight zone

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Al Cowens posted:

Should have bought an av that conceivably looks like something the poster would be sincere about. When will they ever learn?
If anybody's reading this get me a Dirty Pair AV. Original series not flash.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i drank a shower beer based on goon advice, and it was not refreshing

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

a dog from hell posted:

Everybody loves DBZ not just goons.

actually i guess associating it with wrestling makes it even goonier (rip in peace paradol ex)

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

eSports Chaebol posted:

actually i guess associating it with wrestling makes it even goonier (rip in peace paradol ex)

bring what :confused:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

We talked about this last week! Don't make me repeat myself,John

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
your mother

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

ChickenWyngz posted:

I was 15 and got drunk in a park at 3pm, then walked into town, very publically puked into a bin and collapsed, followed by two French tourists thinking I was seriously ill and tried to call me an ambulance. I ran home and Jacked off

LOL

What were you drinking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

uh, bud light? he's thirsty

• Locked thread