Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tbf I feel like when you're watching some poo poo about people climbing K2 or some super dangerous stupid poo poo like that it's usually white people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Moridin920 posted:

tbf I feel like when you're watching some poo poo about people climbing K2 or some super dangerous stupid poo poo like that it's usually white people

My black acquaintances have commented on this

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Is this that documentary where the white people hang out in a coffee shop all day and have huge apartments in NYC without jobs?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Wafflz posted:

Is this that documentary where the white people hang out in a coffee shop all day and have huge apartments in NYC without jobs?

No, that was F*R*I*E*N*D*S.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

maybe the white trash do

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Personally I don't feel guilty about slavery. I keep my slaves in tip top condition

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
The best thing about being white is having little to no chance that your parents will give you a name that makes you drat near unemployable.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mad Monk posted:

The best thing about being white having little to no chance that your parents will give you a name that makes you drat near unemployable.

idk about that I've seen some pretty insane white people names. even aside from the psychotic spelling you still get names like 'apple'

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Mad Monk posted:

The best thing about being white is having little to no chance that your parents will give you a name that makes you drat near unemployable.

on the contrary ive been wanting them to do that name application study again except with names like bubba, cletus, and bobby joe.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mad Monk posted:

lol

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Fog Tripper posted:

do tell

Having lived in the late 60s-70s, I got to hear first hand some really awesome, inspired music that blacks were laying down. Nowadays? What the gently caress. It's pretty much exactly nothing like influential now, a simple steaming pile.

Back then they pretty much had a lock on awesome music. A monopoly of influential groovyness.

Where are the Etta Jameses of today? The Dobie Grays? Otis Redding?
WHERE DID SOUL MUSIC Disappear TO?*

gently caress.

Kanye West, Beyonce and that chick with the alien rear end? That's what we've got to listen to now.
Pretty loving sad.

*Seriously. Can someone link me some decent recent blues/soul music?

boo soulja boy bid bo bo witch me like dat bid bo ho bitch widja

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
pat benetar was was apex of white music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Well ok, take out the "no chance" and leave the little chance in there.

If your parents name you Bubba or Cletus then you're already doomed to life on the farm or the family transmission shop.

• Locked thread