Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
siphon them out like gasoline.
spit or swallow is your choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

lonesomedwarf posted:

i think theyu are, yes, i think bulk and skull are stuck in time

Pantsless Hero
May 25, 2004

Serv-Bot will kick your ass.
Honorable seppuku or nothing.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
have you heard of felching OP?

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

coldplay chiptunes posted:

anyone who's not rude wanna see a pic of my dick?? I already got it uploaded to imgri and the link is on my clipborad just thought someone here might like th catch a peek.

Yeah.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

coldplay chiptunes posted:

anyone who's not rude wanna see a pic of my dick?? I already got it uploaded to imgri and the link is on my clipborad just thought someone here might like th catch a peek.

post your penis

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
long needles, heavy gauge

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZcByufZVjk

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Idk, OP, I struggle with the same problem. It may have to do with my habit of eating chef boyardee straight out of the can.

In other bowel related conundrums, can anyone recommend an air freshener that doesnt make that loud "PSSHHHH" noise when you use it? I've been running theoretical dating ideas in my mind and what if you go out to dinner to a fancy restaurant like arby's or the golden corral and she comes back to your place, but you have to poop. Using proper stealth pooping tactics, everyhting goes unnoticed until you use the spray. "PSHHHHH" Oh look, that dude just took a poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

sticksy posted:

I have been quite gassy for unknown reasons going on 2 days now. I had to leave the office earlier today since I couldn't fart everything out there without disturbing my colleagues. I've taken over-the-counter stuff like Mylanta but no luck.

Any tips on how to relieve this? Thank you for your consideration in this trying time.

face down rear end up

thats the way i gas, yup

• Locked thread