Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

google THIS posted:

thanks for the assurance

thanks for the lack of evidence for your claims

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

That Robot posted:

It's often used by the same people and it's still hilarious that some people are convinced that goku is autistic or disabled

Serious question, are you a closeted otherkin? You seem to obsess over these people quite a lot. Do you envy them in some what? Do you secretly believe that you are goatse guy trapped in whatever body you have?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Vynar posted:

Serious question, are you a closeted otherkin? You seem to obsess over these people quite a lot. Do you envy them in some what? Do you secretly believe that you are goatse guy trapped in whatever body you have?

probably a furry

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Hobohemian posted:

Anna kendrick has a restraining order against me. Is that the same thing?

lol I emailed this girl before she really made it big (in some stupid firing movie or something) and she actually responded back with a very lengthy and personal message. I thought it was nuts, especially since I was just trying to troll "hey are you single? im single................ whats your favoite color?" etc. shes cool in my book despite having never seen another show or movie with her in it she is apparently very popular with her hot mouse face or whatever is happening there

Enemy Ace
Mar 14, 2006
"We stain the sky. We fight a war in heaven."

TwoFire posted:

probably a furry

maybe otterkin

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

That Robot posted:

thanks for the lack of evidence for your claims

ok fine they're completely sane then :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Vynar posted:

i am kin with brolly and my power is maximum, as stated above

the tone policing and strident defense of people who think they're sonic the hedgehog is v amusing

• Locked thread