Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

alec baldwin sure has some meaty, stubby fingers!

let me know if u agree or disagree gbs! or maybe u know some other celebs with a similar situation!

:vapes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

the pointer smells bad too

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Sausage fingers

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Arec Bardrin

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You're right, they are kind of stubby. Never noticed that, now i can't unnotice it.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
sids baldwins are more amusing

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hello, I'm Jack Ryan, head of a popular comedy show AMA

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

they are indeed short

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Matey posted:

alec baldwin sure has some meaty, stubby fingers!

let me know if u agree or disagree gbs! or maybe u know some other celebs with a similar situation!

:vapes:

^ idk looks p stupid to me, but if u want explain to me why i should watch and ill try it out if its on netflix

is this guy like a badass business man who makes the ice burn one liners all day, i can dig that - ever watch that show Mad Man?

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Aug 13, 2015

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
Ricky Gervais taking the piss out of fat people is like Meatloaf making fun of Meatloaf.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

turns out homer simpson has some stubby fingers too

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hello, I'm Jack Ryan, head of a popular comedy show AMA

who are you if you dont mind me asking?

Mariana Horchata posted:

^ idk looks p stupid to me, but if u want explain to me why i should watch and ill try it out if its on netflix

its good for a few hearty chuckles and guffaws if youre into that type of thing, mariana. and al gore was in a couple episodes if youre more into that type of thing

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Matey posted:

its good for a few hearty chuckles and guffaws if youre into that type of thing, mariana. and al gore was in a couple episodes if youre more into that type of thing

ok ill check it out then with my trial subscription.

wait, is it the show with this girl? because she seems just like me and ii would definitely identify with her. sry i havent owned a tv in 10yrs so im p behind on all these shows that ppl enjoy binging on and quoting nowadays. i also just turned 30yo so this would prob right up my alley too

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
great thread, OP

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Matey posted:

Special Agent Jack Ryan. I have been portrayed by Alec Baldwin, Ben Affleck, Harrison Ford and Chris Pine in several films made after my real life exploits my good friend John Clancy has written.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Mariana Horchata posted:

ok ill check it out then with my trial subscription.

wait, is it the show with this girl? because she seems just like me and ii would definitely identify with her. sry i havent owned a tv in 10yrs so im p behind on all these shows that ppl enjoy binging on and quoting nowadays. i also just turned 30yo so this would prob right up my alley too

that show is called parks and recreation (farts and recreation heh). if you like one youll probably like the other. but really if youre a 30 year old you should be watching the news or reading books or something

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

dad gay. so what posted:

great thread, OP

hey wow thanx man

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Matey posted:

that show is called parks and recreation (farts and recreation heh). if you like one youll probably like the other. but really if youre a 30 year old you should be watching the news or reading books or something

Pretty sure over 30s are required by law to watch NCIS and The Mentalist.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Matey posted:

yeah im digging the latest Alex Cross right now but it seems like theres been a lot of good stuff on american tv recently that ive missed so i want to see what all the buzz is about...thanks ill check out both

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Ham handed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Hobohemian posted:

Pretty sure over 30s are required by law to watch NCIS and The Mentalist.

nicholas cage is stupid

nice oval office, igor stravinsky

now come inside, sweetie

man i could go all day

• Locked thread