Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mozi posted:

i love boobys and tits

as an ornithologist, of course

What is your favorite thing about tits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Oh dear, new page. I hope no one takes my post the wrong way.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

birdman lugz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_lWYMoy35w

naem
May 29, 2011

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hey i know lets turn the central forum of our paywalled site into a turdfest that feels like a sad imitation of free forums we used to mock

it will be like the old days except we wont do anything cool and there will be no point in anyone putting effort into anything
forum invasions make me nervous

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

Well-endowed, azure-feathered male titmouse looking for a good time with discreet female
Larger birds OK, open to exploration
Must have colorful tail feathers
Must enjoy perching on the branches near the river and swaying in the breeze for hours at a time
Don't steal my anime tapes
Serious inquiries only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hm, shes ok but not fat enough for my tastes op. also, there arent enough puns around here.

• Locked thread