Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

psyman posted:

cyber bullying IS a big problem on the forums op

Thank you for your service OP :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i talked to taters and she says her feelings were initially kind of hurt but she got over it and is doing fine

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Moridin920 posted:

one of my co-workers was giving me poo poo because my calendar is still on June and I was like 'bro why do you even use a calendar you know you can just click on the bottom right of your screen and see a calendar right?'

blew her mind

are you ever gonna post a good story or are they just all gonna suck

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

sorry about your love for full grown women who look like 12 year olds

have a real pop star (mild nws): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKuYWF9i3r8

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I, too, believe 12 year olds look like 25 year old pop stars

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

real women have tits

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
You can love Taylor and Katy, it's ok, just don't let either of them know because I don't think they like each other very much

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Aralan posted:

You can love Taylor and Katy, it's ok, just don't let either of them know because I don't think they like you very much

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Really unfunny thread, not clever or interesting. Why do you even try?

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

Really unfunny thread, not clever or interesting. Why do you even try?

sharing what happens in the rea lw orld way to be a cyber bully

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

i have the 2015 Tswift calander. This is her outfit for the month of august:

:boom:

i will be buying this and put ting on the other wall I didnt know the quality of the 2014-2015 calendars I g can get a solid 4 more months out of that bitch :ohdear:

psyman posted:

cyber bullying IS a big problem on the forums op, ty for raising awareness

but as david... said you can't just go posting swiftay threads all willy nilly, there are protocols and hierarchies okay m8

believe it or not bu t u r cyberbullying and didnt even know it, you are tryin 2 be opresive

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
tatooine deserved the death star

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Aralan posted:

You can love Taylor and Katy, it's ok, just don't let either of them know because I don't think they like each other very much

They both have a couple of good songs but now they figured out they could do the rap thing and sell more poo poo if they fight each other.

• Locked thread