Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bread or croutons bitches?
Croutons
Bread with or without butter
Goku.
View Results

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
When you eat a salad, LOL I know your goony rear end, do you prefer croutons or a piece of bread, with or without butter?

This poo poo is the absolute question of our ages. Do you like stale rear end bread cubes or bread with or without some churned milk fat, yo?

Or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
:firstpost:

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Croutons normally, or both because bread is super good

E : no butter cause I'm not a fat

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Tough one op. Depends on the salad. Caesar croutons definitely. Some sort of spinach with goat cheese probably should have the bread

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I pick out the croutons because I do low carb and have an eating disorder

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

moose face posted:

Tough one op. Depends on the salad. Caesar croutons definitely. Some sort of spinach with goat cheese probably should have the bread

same here except it depends on when im beating my wife and abandoning my childred haha

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ill take bread w/o butter instead of the stale crumbs tyvm

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I don't like cretins, but cretins sure like me.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
why not both? :smuggo:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I like to shove loaves of bread with butter in my rear end

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Huge Fat Spotted

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I just fill a bowl with croutons and cover them with ranch dressing. That is my go to meal.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

...are you , like, SUPPOSED to eat bread with salad or something cuz I usually just have a salad.

voted Goku

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Three way tie on the poll.

Croutons and then I douse the whole thing with delicious vinegar.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I like it with the dressing that is so calorie dense that the salad has 4x the calories of everything else on the menu no matter how deep fried

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

TYOOL

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
It doesn't matter. All that matters is pink Himalayan salt.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Three votes away from 6 6 6
:devil:

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
the real question is whatever is unlimited

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I just fill a bowl with croutons and cover them with ranch dressing. That is my go to meal.

You forgot the shredded cheese and bacon bits

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

I like hot bread with trans fat laden spread

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
both because i'm not a poor sad sack like the OP and can afford TWO KINDS OF BREAD

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I make an extra-creamy pot of clam chowder, pour it in a hollowed out sourdough loaf and garnish it with a pile of kale sautéed in garlic and olive oil.

Then I wash it all down with six raw eggs mixed with 12 oz. of burbon served in a longshoreman's boot.

For dessert I lay in the bathtub and use a spatula to lather myself with marshmallow fluff. I used halved Krispy-Kreme doughnuts to sop up the gelatin/body filth and consume them until I am asleep.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Croutons are dumb and they break when you fork stab them so you gotta scoop them up like a loving idiot.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
Two breads are better than one.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Inzombiac posted:

I make an extra-creamy pot of clam chowder, pour it in a hollowed out sourdough loaf and garnish it with a pile of kale sautéed in garlic and olive oil.

Then I wash it all down with six raw eggs mixed with 12 oz. of burbon served in a longshoreman's boot.

For dessert I lay in the bathtub and use a spatula to lather myself with marshmallow fluff. I used halved Krispy-Kreme doughnuts to sop up the gelatin/body filth and consume them until I am asleep.

:swoon: marry me?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
op did you hear??

that sitcom girl with the comically oversized circus tits is getting a surgery to make them blandly average sized normal tits

read about it on the fb and it literally made me think of you which means i should probably post a fuckin banme or something

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

op did you hear??

that sitcom girl with the comically oversized circus tits is getting a surgery to make them blandly average sized normal tits

read about it on the fb and it literally made me think of you which means i should probably post a fuckin banme or something

:confused: who?

No matter who it is, Hey it's her body, as long as she is happy she could tattoo her face and it wouldn't effect me.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Hobohemian posted:

Croutons are dumb and they break when you fork stab them so you gotta scoop them up like a loving idiot.
You eating your salads dry? The dressing softens them up.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

VendaGoat posted:

:confused: who?

No matter who it is, Hey it's her body, as long as she is happy she could tattoo her face and it wouldn't effect me.

theres some show and the daughter on the show was like 12 when it started and she was like some little dorky kid but now shes like 17 and her tits are basically large moons orbiting her body and there was a thread about it (them?) once and people got mad at me when i said i felt bad for her because life must be tough with comically oversized circus tits but apparently i was right

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

theres some show and the daughter on the show was like 12 when it started and she was like some little dorky kid but now shes like 17 and her tits are basically large moons orbiting her body and there was a thread about it (them?) once and people got mad at me when i said i felt bad for her because life must be tough with comically oversized circus tits but apparently i was right

So you stalk a 17 year old, with as you put it, "Comically oversized Circus tits", online?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

for some reason its trending on fb which is probably worse

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

like enough people are talking about this kids tits that it shows up on the right side of the fb page for everyone else

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

for some reason its trending on fb which is probably worse

My feed is something about Cosplay and Southern Tier Brewing. :confused:

But, Comically Oversized Circus Breasts? :ohdear:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Oh and the Ned Flanders rock band :haw:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

VendaGoat posted:

Oh and the Ned Flanders rock band :haw:

yeah whole lotta that today, its the main reason why i slept so much today i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2015/8/spotlight-corduroy-is-crowned-the-oldest-living-cat-391829
26 year old cat trending on facebook. :buddy:

No word on what he prefers with his salad.

• Locked thread