Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/13/straight-white-men-sex-with-men-no-social-consequences

Acceptance has gone too far, now I'm no longer special :qq:

Any guys here up for gay sex (no homo) to troll this guy? haha imagine how funny it will be when I shoot my load up your rear end but only ironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
It all started with the age of sail.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm a vegetarian but I eat four or five burgers a week, it's no big deal.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

that human being cant tell me what to do

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I wish I was a straight guy so I could gently caress other straight guys. Seems pretty fun.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
their special snowflake "sexual identity" is just a personality substitute that they're lost without, quelle surprise

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk I just suck and gently caress whoever and drat your social consequences

i don't live in some retard state anyway so w/e

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

phebe from friends

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
straight white men having gay sex with each other is getting to be a real problem these days imo. it's like, everywhere you look, you know?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Parallax Scroll posted:

that human being cant tell me what to do

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
dude I feel left out now. I havent had any real serious desire for cock my whole life. well maybe with bailey jay but thats hardly a dude

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

dude I feel left out now. I havent had any real serious desire for cock my whole life. well maybe with bailey jay but thats hardly a dude

that's where it starts just keep following the path

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

pretty long winded way of posting "im gay" you have there

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Would these people be trans gay or trans straight? Someone ask Rachel Dolezal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Why can straight white men have sex?
A question earnestly posed by this man:

• Locked thread