Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Would ypur squaw-mom still do me if i told uou i hav small pox?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Would ypur squaw-mom still do me if i told uou i hav small pox?

thats just genetics

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i fuckin wish this was a microwave thread

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Nefarious posted:

i fuckin wish this was a microwave thread

she probably looks like gollum who swallowed a stapler by now

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Pththya-lyi posted:

lol @ the idea that all Native Americans were these awesome conservationists who lived in complete harmony with nature. It was common for Plains Indians to drive entire herds of buffalo off cliffs, cut out the tongues (the best part), and leave the rest to rot. If there were any stragglers left alive, the Indians would kill them too so they wouldn't warn other buffalo.

http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/tserve/nattrans/ntecoindian/essays/buffalob.htm

Tell your mom about that, OP

Ok I read that and it says they "only took the most valuable parts sometimes" because sometimes there were too many to slaughter and they can't control how many really ran off. It doesn't even specifically say anything about tongues.

I'm gonna tell your mom you're a retard

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Pththya-lyi posted:

lol @ the idea that all Native Americans were these awesome conservationists who lived in complete harmony with nature. It was common for Plains Indians to drive entire herds of buffalo off cliffs, cut out the tongues (the best part), and leave the rest to rot. If there were any stragglers left alive, the Indians would kill them too so they wouldn't warn other buffalo.

http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/tserve/nattrans/ntecoindian/essays/buffalob.htm

Tell your mom about that, OP

That's pretty bad rear end.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

a dog from hell posted:

That's pretty bad rear end.

nowadays they'd be driving their horses off the edge because they're too busy staring at their phone am i rite

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
She can even string me up by my nipples like in A Man Called Horse

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Stoic Commie posted:

Ok I read that and it says they "only took the most valuable parts sometimes" because sometimes there were too many to slaughter and they can't control how many really ran off. It doesn't even specifically say anything about tongues.

I'm gonna tell your mom you're a retard

quote:

Sometimes Indians were said to kill "whole herds" only for the fat-filled tongues.

I'm gonna tell your mom you suck at reading comprehension

Besides, my mom already knows :smug:

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
lol did ne1 make reservation joke yet??

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

let me in mom!!! posted:

lol did ne1 make reservation joke yet??

yeah Notah Begay did but his name was already a joke lol

leethasbro
Apr 11, 2005

Rat Enthusiast
momcuck

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
By the time Europeans got to America native Americans had been through some hosed up apocalyptic scenario/plague/ecological disaster that completely hosed their population

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
It's me; I'm the guy who's one step ahead of the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Whats your moms attitude towards anal OP?

• Locked thread