Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

(and can't post for 2 years!)

SirEvelynTremble posted:

The immigrants get a free ride on the carousel at the local fair. You shpuld hear the joyful inshallah's as they munch on their halal candyfloss

You really are ignorant. Because of these Muslim immigrants most fast food takeaways like Subway, KFC etc are halal meat and the animals killed in inhumane ways going against Judea-Christianity which the we the British public never asked for nor was consulted.

Nigel Farage fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Aug 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Nigel Farage posted:

You really are ignorant. Because of these Muslim immigrants most fast food takeaways like Subway, KFC etc are halal meat and the animals killed in inhumane ways going against Judea-Christianity which the we the British public never asked for nor was consulted.

When you agitate a ukipper enough they go so far-right that they have a stroke and the whole left side of their bodies becomes useless

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

North's OK I guess. The south-east should be loving nuked. Midlands are kinda just meh. South west for life apart from Cornwall because they are weird.

Ehy are people actually engaging with that lovely nigel farage gimmick account?

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

I've lived all round the UK and the north is kind of poo poo but at least their woman are easy. Right now living in a super white conservative region and the innocuous racism I hear daily is pretty jarring, but it could be worse, I could still be in Aberdeen.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

SirEvelynTremble posted:

When you agitate a ukipper enough they go so far-right that they have a stroke and the whole left side of their bodies becomes useless

"Give us your poor, your diseased and your brown-skinned gang-rapists."

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nigel Farage posted:

We are getting mad at the mentally retarded Marxists in parliament that are following Richard Nikolaus Von Coudenhove-Kalergi's Marxist plan to a T and deliberately bringing these animals over to Britain to ethnic cleanse the indigenous population.

fyodor posted:

that sounds like a good idea though

Nuage
Jan 21, 2005

Moola posted:

haha wrong

I live in Devon and this is actually where all the inbreeds are

the further south west you go the worse it gets

I dunno man, if you don't go too far down, southwest is pretty nice.

Interested to see the lack of discussion re Wales in this thread, though to be fair I have only seen the first page.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Nuage posted:

I dunno man, if you don't go too far down, southwest is pretty nice.

Interested to see the lack of discussion re Wales in this thread, though to be fair I have only seen the first page.

We do not consider Wales as part of GB.

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
I wish that we could have spoke of thu north in here and not thu gimmick we have here , but I will wait in for the next north thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
In one or two generations the decendants of those refugee families will form the laboring strength of the UK

• Locked thread