Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I'm still just trying to process how trashy all of this sounds, the last conversation I had with one of my neighbors was about the sandwiches at Whole Foods.

Seriously, I can't believe that this is an interaction that a person would have with a neighbor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Three Olives posted:

Seriously, I can't believe that this is an interaction that a person would have with a neighbor.

You're the only one who can't believe that, because it's a very Three Olives thing to do.

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015

Three Olives posted:

I'm still just trying to process how trashy all of this sounds, the last conversation I had with one of my neighbors was about the sandwiches at Whole Foods.

You really live in some bizarre reality.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Good. gently caress rowdy dogs and their manchildren owners. Dogs on a farm are ok. And guide dogs for the blind.

If you live in a city and own a dog, kill it, then yourself.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
pitbulls are fine when they are trained and treated well. it is just that they are used as lawn ornaments by white trash, so that ain't happening. any big breed of dog would end up just as dangerous if they were abused that way. so yeah, it isnt the dogs fault at all, but pitbulls are generally murder beasts who must be destroyed.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nickelback Concert posted:

living in a stone tower designed to keep poors and people of color out is actually a pretty old concept as far as human civilization goes

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015

The White Dragon posted:

living in a stone tower designed to keep poors and people of color out is actually a pretty old concept as far as human civilization goes

No, I don't mean the condo his parents bought him. I mean what's going on in his diseased brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Nickelback Concert posted:

A better reality where people aren't trashy as hell. This is why HOAs exist.

• Locked thread