Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Min level of smarts?
Mentally handicapped
loving stupid
Stupid
Average
Above Average
loving Brilliant
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Is Palin dumb? I assumed she was playing a role and a whole bunch of her stupid "mama grizzly" schtick was a way to make money off of stupid people rather than her being dumb herself. Regardless 10/10 would bang.

It's probably a no for Paris though, she'd stop halfway through to ask how balloons work.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Neurosis posted:

excellent honey pot thread alreasy some lovely people showing their colours

what is your bar for excellent money

Relative to the crowds they run with.

e: the hairdresser I referred to previously was making ~40/hour in a middle class retirement town.

In a smallish town, that's good money. She was leasing cars, going out every weekend, running up big tabs at bars, doing lots of drugs and still putting decent amounts into savings.

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Aug 17, 2015

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
I used to gently caress this guy that thought that astral projections were A: a real thing and B: literally was your consciousness traveling to another universe. He had an 11 incher though (no kidding) and was really tall with washboard abs.

I also hosed a guy named Chad. He was a university professor and worked at a gaming company designing slot machines, but it's still a hard tie. Chad *shudder*

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

I used to gently caress this guy that thought that astral projections were A: a real thing and B: literally was your consciousness traveling to another universe.

This isn't an uncommon thought and not even dumb so much as super wishful thinking. You're far better than that earlier poster who hosed a borderline retarded weeaboo.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
It's actually really loving dumb hth.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I'm actually really loving dumb hth sailors

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Paris is actually really smart and the whole thing was just an act

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Is Palin dumb? I assumed she was playing a role and a whole bunch of her stupid "mama grizzly" schtick was a way to make money off of stupid people rather than her being dumb herself. Regardless 10/10 would bang.

It's probably a no for Paris though, she'd stop halfway through to ask how balloons work.

Someone post that thing from 2012 where the entire Palin clan got into a drunken brawl in front of an outback steakhouse

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Toadvine posted:

This isn't an uncommon thought and not even dumb so much as super wishful thinking. You're far better than that earlier poster who hosed a borderline retarded weeaboo.

this guy also was solidly convinced that ghosts and angry spirits were haunting him "because he could sense them" like he was the loving midian or something, also found out like a year after I stopped communications that he was convinced that light sabers were legit and was hunting them down around the internet wasting all his money on "real" ones. astral pprojection is a p loving stupid idea, but it wasn't his worst tbh. he's lucky I was patient with teaching him how to properly eat me out

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

this guy also was solidly convinced that ghosts and angry spirits were haunting him "because he could sense them" like he was the loving midian or something, also found out like a year after I stopped communications that he was convinced that light sabers were legit and was hunting them down around the internet wasting all his money on "real" ones. astral pprojection is a p loving stupid idea, but it wasn't his worst tbh. he's lucky I was patient with teaching him how to properly eat me out

Ok some of that is childishly stupid but I also know successful, functional people who believe in astral projection, ghosts, crystal poo poo, spirits, and rakki (sp?) and they're largely nice, loving, productive people.

So while it's dumb, and ignorant, it's not as bad in my view as creationists, anti-vaccination, racism, or anti-gay rhetoric., poo poo that hinders progress.

I'd much rather spend an evening with someone from the former paragraph over the latter.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Toadvine posted:

Ok some of that is childishly stupid but I also know successful, functional people who believe in astral projection, ghosts, crystal poo poo, spirits, and rakki (sp?) and they're largely nice, loving, productive people.

So while it's dumb, and ignorant, it's not as bad in my view as creationists, anti-vaccination, racism, or anti-gay rhetoric., poo poo that hinders progress.

I'd much rather spend an evening with someone from the former paragraph over the latter.

lesser of two evils is still pretty obnoxious though, 11 inch dong or no. im still more mad at myself for loving a literal chad, tbh. he didn't even have 11 inch winky to make up for his name

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
someone pretty loving stupid I guess. I mean who wants to be 'challenged' or talk about the commodity bubble in china when all you want is sex? besides d&d posters I guess

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
goku is dumb as a rock but we love him anyway

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
I'd probably shag Tom Cruise even though he's thick as mince and has some peculiar ideas. He gets so excited bouncing around talking about his alien ghosts cult thing, there's a chance he'd be just as enthusiastic in the sack. Also he is very short so he could motorboat me at the same time :thumbsup: Wouldn't leave any contact details and would probably move house afterwards though.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

lesser of two evils is still pretty obnoxious though, 11 inch dong or no. im still more mad at myself for loving a literal chad, tbh. he didn't even have 11 inch winky to make up for his name

Did you pull out a tape measure precoitus or was this a guestimate?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Totally fooled around with some girl who I found out later was just on the other side of mentally handicapped in some fashion. It was fun

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

LethalGeek posted:

Totally fooled around with some girl who I found out later was just on the other side of mentally handicapped in some fashion. It was fun

everyone posting in this thread is going to say "just on the otherside" of retardation

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Stottie Kyek posted:

I'd probably shag Tom Cruise even though he's thick as mince and has some peculiar ideas. He gets so excited bouncing around talking about his alien ghosts cult thing, there's a chance he'd be just as enthusiastic in the sack. Also he is very short so he could motorboat me at the same time :thumbsup: Wouldn't leave any contact details and would probably move house afterwards though.
eh, i've got some bad news for you, lady

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
What doesn't kill you just makes you stronger op.

kind of like goku

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

I hosed this one chick who was dumb as a post. Fortunately we weren't particularly interested in intellectual pursuits or deep conversation at the time. Just watching movies, going out to eat and fuckin mostly.

She believed the moon landing was a hoax, that dinosaurs are a test from god and that angels are real. I only discovered these things in between the above mentioned activities and I am pretty sure that I was the stupid fucker who initiated the conversation. She just wanted to talk about random inane poo poo like TV shows and stuff.

She was really good in bed.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

corpuscollossus posted:

Did you pull out a tape measure precoitus or was this a guestimate?

this was during the middle one time. i was curious about how loving big it was. i guessed 10, lo and behold, 11 was the result. i was rather fascinated/amused/terrified it could fit in me all the way

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
A friend of mine was about to have sex with a girl, but stopped cause he found out she did not know who Plato was. He really liked Plato.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

Someone post that thing from 2012 where the entire Palin clan got into a drunken brawl in front of an outback steakhouse
Hey hey hey, I didn't say she wasn't a redneck, just a redneck smart enough to scam other rednecks.

I once got off with a girl who didn't think Spain was a country. She knew it was a place, but thought it was a city somewhere in Europe, which in turn was a vague, nebulous entity that may have been either a country, or a group of countries, or both. If were American this would be excusable, but not only are we British, but she had actually been to Spain on holiday. She'd also been to Morocco, but wouldn't go back on account of there being too many foreigners.

Pickings are slim in small town nightclubs.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I don't much care for those Moroccan foreigners either.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
She literally could not comprehend that in Morocco, Moroccans are not foreign. You cannot go to Morocco and then complain about the number of Moroccans about the place, vaguely racist nightclub lady, that is where they are from.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Katy Perry comes across as the world's dumbest face for a product

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

I'm Crap posted:

eh, i've got some bad news for you, lady

Wait, I thought that was John Travolta?

ah, well :sigh: I kind of look like a man in low light, so the dream is still alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Are all Scientologists really in the closet and the church says to them "tell everyone to give us their money or we'll out you"? Like a sort of third-party blackmail thing?

• Locked thread