Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Bifauxnen posted:

I was wondering that too! I assume they just hadn't caught up fully enough to realize they had it in the bag already, or couldnt coordinate the hammer together until yuming had got a vote on you instead. But I like to imagine that yuming survived till then and looked towny enough by going so deep cover that she believed her own case on you over me. :cheeky:
I did believe those cases, that's one reason why I never voted you even though I saw the vote.

The other reason being I was not around and did not want the game to go in a different direction.

Here is the scumdoc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dg0Uxa0SzSirkeQVNayDBeAL3wHR509QivyHHQO7K1M/edit#gid=0

I felt so bad for not posting more ;;;;; it really was the worst possible timing not just in terms of game start, but also deadlines and activity. I def won't be signing up for more games until I know I have time to play, maybe next summer, since winter break is always so quiet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

Byers2142 posted:

I'm honestly shocked,doesn't think those kills could have been a LUTR/yuming scum team. Sorry, Bif!

Wait, why didn't you hammer Bif? Why drag it out?

Yuming wasn't around and I can't count. We had it in the bag anyway. I was one shot lynchproof. If we'd dunked anyone except yuming that last day, scum would have won, so I was basically unconcerned, and it's more fun to watch lylo discussion than hammer it first thing.

I will say that we were given a Pointless Challenge to openly rag on Toto and talk about how great Chicago is, but nobody was picking up on the posts that did that (Caroline is not a Toto song, Toto does not have a searing horn line) soooo I basically stopped because I only know two Chicago songs.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I thought it was obvious that all the lurkers but yuming were getting killed near the end but I should eat poo poo also because it's not like I helped

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
How did you not lynch LUTR?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

merk posted:

"I'm actually"

The 50 pounds of bread scum tell (he says it's "honestly," but same thing)

This is a d1 case, folks. This is how it happens.

Someone page 50 pounds of bread. His 'honestly' scum tell was right in another game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

merk posted:

If we can't swing a vote in 40 minutes on d1, then this really is the dark times of SA Mafia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

merk posted:

How did you not lynch LUTR?

The only person who cared enough to push the case replaced out.

Two replacements in a nine person game is enough to throw everything off.

• Locked thread