Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

government surveillance that turned out to be true?

Dale Gribble is prophetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
He predicted Jade Helm

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

4chan is not your personal army op

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

now excuse me, i have to check on my thread in the hentai section... sub...section or whatever

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRPZQ3UEN_Q

Done here you go op

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Man I tell you what Hank bout there-that dang ol meaning o’life, man. It’s like this man. You’ like a butterfly flappin ‘is wings deep down in that forest man an’ it gonna cause a tree fall like five thousand miles away man. If-an ain’t no body see it nobody don-done-e’en know it happen you know ibda baby born into this world int’know neck god dang friends got no nothin but da go come into find out about em ol evil man. Man see like, you don even know man. When-dyagon it’d like you born into this world man and you got — it’s like this: dust in the wind man, or like a dang ol’ candle in the wind man. You gon — it don matter man it’s not the old oldies all th’ time man. You know what I think man? It’d like the the dang ol – I think therefore you are man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Hank: Bobby... bobby's playing with dolls. There I said it.

Dale: He's a sissy. There, I said that.

• Locked thread