Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Botnit posted:

muppet workshops.

This is what the gynocologist calls their office on the days your mom has an appointment.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Lol at people thinking anyone posted in this thread is petty or cute.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Botnit posted:

You're really obsessive about defending a D level celeb

A D level celeb with E level plastic surgery :rimshot:

worry about the plank in your eye, fag

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Tujague posted:

and then clearly, obviously photoshopped to the border fences of hell and back

holy poo poo can we keep the stupidity down to a dull roar

edit I saw a magazine where Bruce Jenner, the lantern-jawed olympic athelete looked like a loving girl ok it doesn't mean anything was artificially changed by some lunatic-indulgent surgeon

Doesn't seem too photoshopped to me.

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Man, that's just hosed up. When your mom is Christie Brinkley, you'd think she'd win the genetic lottery. But Noooo she ends up soaking up Billy's DNA. There is no god.

There's the Willis girl who looks like the stretched Demi Moore's face over Bruce Willis' skull, so sometimes you just lose out with genetics.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fwiw I think she looks super mannish and scary after plastic surgery

way too many sharp angles what is she trying to do look like a high elf?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

:eyepop:

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
for the first time since my inception i must post this thread is a piece of poo poo . you are all either sexist fucks or hater for what is a naturally crated plastic boob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ur really good at that. I guess it's genetics

• Locked thread