Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
should i smoke the pocket blunt
yes
no
i do not condone black people drugs
View Results

• Locked thread
Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Now if you'll excuse me I have an meeting in an hour. l8r g8rs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

this thread might not've meant much on the surface, but it definitely put the blatant racism of GBS on display for all to see.

the polls don't lie. just a bunch of shameful niggas farting in they own mouth, so to speak

prostidude
Jul 23, 2015
Op you have a lot to answer for, you better start

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Yo how was ur meeting op? Going to a meeting blinted? Lets be friends

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

thathonkey posted:

Yo how was ur meeting op? Going to a meeting blinted? Lets be friends

s'aight. sure man

the great deceiver posted:

why were you wearing a coat in august HUH OP????

listen, the movie ticket clearly shows october, not august. you need better movie ticket critical thinking skills

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Mandator posted:

this thread might not've meant much on the surface, but it definitely put the blatant racism of GBS on display for all to see.

the polls don't lie. just a bunch of shameful niggas farting in they own mouth, so to speak

Said the dude who smoked a two year old roach. Sounds (and most definitely smells) like you farted in your own mouth, OP.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTl6aip7zqg

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i would hav esmoked it too dont feel bad

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Mandator posted:

listen, the movie ticket clearly shows october, not august. you need better movie ticket critical thinking skills

why did you even have a jacket out in august in the first place???? also it stays in the 90s until october where i live so this proves nothing. this is a travesty OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
was it wrapped in a peach optimo, thats my favorite

• Locked thread