Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Nigel Farage posted:

No I have not. I don't watch movies because I don't consent to being brainwashed by the Jewish Hollywood propaganda industry.

I'm Jewish, Shalom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Poetic Justice posted:

I'm Jewish, Shalom.

Sorry for your loss.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Nigel Farage posted:

Sorry for your loss.

I just wrote my mom the following email (I'm 56):

I have instinctually felt for many years that circumcision (or what I and many others refer to as male genital mutilation, because that’s what it is) is wrong, and have been researching the topic recently. What I found out further reinforces my opinion about it. It has always been in the back of my mind after I first learned more about it 15 years ago from listening to a radio show by Dr. Dean Edell. Here is a good video on circumcision: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWfHO8yQaRY. The arguments that people use in favor of routine circumcision have either been debunked or they are non issues. The foreskin has a lot of uses (see http://www.circumstitions.com/Functions.html), not the least of which is it contains some 20,000 nerves and is by far the most sensitive part of the male body. When a male grows up, the foreskin comprises about 15 square inches of highly innervated tissue. The foreskin is not merely skin, but a highly sensitive membrane, analogous to your eyelid. You are literally losing at least 50% of your sensitivity when it is removed. 85% of the world do not practice routine infant circumcision, and there is a reason for that. Female genital mutilation in all its forms is illegal in developed countries and the same should be true for males. The male should be able to decide for himself if he wants the procedure done when he is of age.

The main purpose of this email is not to educate you about circumcision (you can easily do that yourself if you want), but to express my strong feelings of anger and sadness that my most basic human right of bodily autonomy has been violated. Someone else chose to mutilate my penis without my consent, and that is wrong. I can never get back what I have lost or know what it’s like to be intact. It has negatively impacted the quality of my life. And I hold you personally responsible.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I'm not sure what makes you more naive, your continued support for the Nazis or your belief that you can out-guilt a Jewish mother.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

swampland posted:

so its been about 25 pages since I last posted itt did anyone work out who the real nazis are?

oj simpson

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

The Hugo Boss glove don't fit.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ddraig posted:

The Hugo Boss glove don't fit.

lol that jury were a buncha jackasses

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Nigel Farage posted:

Yes. Racial beliefs. The simple fact is if you are White Aryan then you are special, and being White comes with privileges other races should not receive. White people are part of a unique bloodline than has spanned from the beginning of time from the Israelite's and Jesus Christ himself.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I know you won't be able to answer but I am curious how you think greeks fit into this scheme of yours

then again you've asserted before that the israelites of the bible were white people so I guess the answer is probably going to be "actively reject reality"

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
See us in 11 years, Nigel. Lol like we'll have access and software to :justpost: then..

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

TwoFire posted:

See us in 11 years, Nigel. Lol like we'll have access and software to :justpost: then..

he's already reregged, you know that

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TwoFire posted:

the ghost of racist future

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Nigel Farage posted:

Yes. Racial beliefs. The simple fact is if you are White Aryan then you are special, and being White comes with privileges other races should not receive. White people are part of a unique bloodline than has spanned from the beginning of time from the Israelite's and Jesus Christ himself.

circ dick soleil posted:

The war was lost
The treaty signed
I was not hurt
I stayed inside

They threw some eggs
And Nazis cried
I can't go shopping
I'm very shy

I had to leave
My job behind
Cash welfare checks
On taxpayers dime

The story's told
With facts and lies
I'm just a fan
But nevermind

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

swampland posted:

so its been about 25 pages since I last posted itt did anyone work out who the real nazis are?
it turns out it was the nazis all along

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

etalian posted:

the ghost of racist future

I thought I lol'd at this yesterday. I guess I didn't.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Nigel Farage posted:

yeah, jesus was white as the driven snow :lol:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I always thought indians had very white features just with darker skin, is that area where white people came from? I never cared to look into it

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Tautologicus posted:

I always thought indians had very white features just with darker skin, is that area where white people came from? I never cared to look into it

Indians from northern india are aryan, probably from the Caucasus region, which they left a few millenia BC, some migrating towards Europe, the others to Persia and India.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Tautologicus posted:

the current prevailing model of the origins of european and indian ethnic groups is that they descend from a common ancestor group known as aryans, or proto-indo-europeans, who began migrating out of the pontic steppes sometime around the end of the fifth millennium BC :eng101:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

Indians from northern india are aryan, probably from the Caucasus region, which they left a few millenia BC, some migrating towards Europe, the others to Persia and India.

Oh right..caucasian, i knew that. Thanks thread

Thinkin bout that aryan thing though..

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Does aryan really get used for proto-indo-europeans? I thought that was unpopular because nazis and aryans was mostly saved for iranic peoples

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

reignonyourparade posted:

Does aryan really get used for proto-indo-europeans? I thought that was unpopular because nazis and aryans was mostly saved for iranic peoples

No, was talking about hitler attempting to make it a thing. And if the aryans were the original white people then he wasn't exactly wrong. And he never said they were the superior race, just that the bloodline ought to stay pure (and Germany ought to stay German)

I admit that is a big "just" though.

This study is in support that bloodlines actually mean something, although it can also be a good argument against maintaining them (reducing the generational effect of trauma).

quote:

Epigenetic transmission of Holocaust trauma: can nightmares be inherited?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24029109/

Also im one of the people they talk about in that study, my grandmother lost her whole family in the camps. So thats one reason why im interested in this whole thing

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Aug 26, 2015

• Locked thread