Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Rambling Robot posted:

WHY CANT AMERICANS WALK??!!!

WHY ALL THE loving DRIVING????!!!

how did this actually bait multiple people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

EugeneJ posted:

While driving back to work during my lunch break today, 2 guys in green vests jumped out in front of my car at an intersection to stop traffic. I looked over and there was a dude on the sidewalk with a video camera filming the school across the street. I'm guessing he was doing a long pull-away shot or something. Anyway, this went on for over 5 minutes and I needed to get back to work.

I asked the green vest guy what they were doing, and he said "I'm stopping traffic". Well no loving poo poo. I explained that I needed to get back to work, and he replied "I can't let you do that". There was about 100 cars behind me at this point. I asked why traffic was stopped, and he refused to answer. So I drove past the camera and the guy screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!".

tl:dr I ruined a film shoot

Whoa, though, those guys might have been hunting rabbits. You said they had on green vests; were they camouflage, though? Because if they were camouflage, they were probably hunting rabbits. I wouldn't worry much about it if I were you.

Love,
Vitalis

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Vitalis Jackson posted:

Whoa, though, those guys might have been hunting rabbits. You said they had on green vests; were they camouflage, though? Because if they were camouflage, they were probably hunting rabbits. I wouldn't worry much about it if I were you.

Love,
Vitalis

why did you bump this thread from 6 months ago, vitalis jackson? (something i might ask if i was, say, a mod)

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
It's been a busy six months. Took a while to get that reply together.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Pretty sure its duck season.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Should have called the police on them and said there are suspicious people blocking traffic and filming a playground (hopefully the playground was in view) to ruin their day on top of their school recording thing

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why didn't you run the green vest guy over and do some good for the society you claim to love OP ?

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

why did you bump this thread from 6 months ago, vitalis jackson? (something i might ask if i was, say, a mod)

Is there a time limit? Do posts go bad or something?

Love,
Vitalis

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Vitalis Jackson posted:

Is there a time limit? Do posts go bad or something?

Love,
Vitalis

are you retarded

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I, too, am interested. Retard masturbation is a major employment opportunity on SA...

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

EugeneJ posted:

While driving back to work during my lunch break today, 2 guys in green vests jumped out in front of my car at an intersection to stop traffic. I looked over and there was a dude on the sidewalk with a video camera filming the school across the street. I'm guessing he was doing a long pull-away shot or something. Anyway, this went on for over 5 minutes and I needed to get back to work.

I asked the green vest guy what they were doing, and he said "I'm stopping traffic". Well no loving poo poo. I explained that I needed to get back to work, and he replied "I can't let you do that". There was about 100 cars behind me at this point. I asked why traffic was stopped, and he refused to answer. So I drove past the camera and the guy screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!".

tl:dr I ruined a film shoot

Everyone in the 100 cars simultaneously burst into applause

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

What is this poo poo?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Doctor Bombadil posted:

What is this poo poo?
his posting gimmick

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I do whatever i want wherever I want because when I'm out in public not getting paid everybody can line up and suck my dick.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Man I was hoping this post got bumped because the movie came out and ops car was a major part of it what the gently caress vitalis jackass.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lol i fyou drive anything besides amoped try to stop me now fuckerrerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i was fermenting wine itt and now it's ruined

Thanks,

Vitalis

FOR NOTHING

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

lmao

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
OK I have to say that you did the right thing extremely well and extremely cool. I'm happy to know you and I'm happy to read this and my penis aches with joy wondering what type of shame that filmmaker piss bitch felt that day

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
To be fair, the guy filming the school is probably one of those artsy and experimental guys who's trying to perfect every shot and show great they are at filmmaking after uploading it to Vimeo. He thought he was doing something cool, but realistically he's holding up everyone trying to go to work.

So gently caress him.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
"in my concept of the school there are no cars, no people no nothing. just...... school. "

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Come to think of it, maybe he's not really a filmmaker...maybe he just likes the kids.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
What kind of piece of poo poo idiot signs his posts. Vitalis Jackson King of the Fucktards, that's who!-Kuato, GED

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
QED

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Kuato posted:

What kind of piece of poo poo idiot signs his posts. Vitalis Jackson King of the Fucktards, that's who!-Kuato, GED

Don't forget RichardGamingo. He too did this stupid poo poo and he has a list to prove it!

Best wishes,
Junior Jr.

P.S. I hate love you too Vitalis.

Junior Jr. fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Feb 26, 2016

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Fun Shoe

Kuato posted:

Please don't sign your posts.

Love,
Vitalis

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
im g@y

signed

mods knew

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
good thing we brought this thread back LOLOL

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Anderron Shi posted:

good thing we brought this thread back LOLOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Vitalis Jackson posted:

Please don't sign your posts.

Love,
Vitalis

Shut up you pile of poo poo

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Would have done the same. gently caress that poo poo.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Junior Jr. posted:

Don't forget RichardGamingo. He too did this stupid poo poo and he has a list to prove it!

Best wishes,
Junior Jr.

P.S. I hate love you too Vitalis.

im gonna call gamingo on skype right now and he's gonna poz your neg rear end

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Putty posted:

im gonna call gamingo on skype right now and he's gonna poz your neg rear end

Haha good luck with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ralp gave em a month long probation for bumping htreads once, I get the feeling he doesnt like me much

• Locked thread