Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What if you rape your clone

Is it Tru rape or just very complex masturbation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Junk Food Jesus posted:

What if you're gender fluid and one of you agrees to have a sex change?

i always get my gender fluid topped off during sex changes

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's both gay and incestuous because the moment that clone's perspective diverges from yours it becomes an entirely separate and unique entity that also shares 100% of your dna. Same as loving your twin imo.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
twin loving is okay if they are the same gender. That's what my teacher told me

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Cuck your phone op

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

but is that wrong?

Only if your brother is gross

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Sole.Sushi posted:

The worst part about having a clone is that you also know what sick, disgusting poo poo they are into and you realize just how loving shameful you are, OP. You disgust me.

That's the best part. No song and dance of trying to suggest the possible idea of loving. Just one look at each other and it's like, "Yeah nigga...I'm down. I KNOW you're down for it."

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

If you clone yourself what you're basically doing is making a identical twin. They are a different person but share all your DNA. Which means its twincest to gently caress your clone.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
gay sweat stains in the clover

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
If I cloned myself and my wife would the clones be married? I want to cuck my clone.

naem
May 29, 2011

What if it's a female clone that's ok right

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
i hosed your clone and don't feel any social stigma

so yes, yes, it is gay to gently caress YOUR clone

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I once told my best friend that I'd totally have sex with myself if the opportunity ever arose, she said that's probably something I shouldn't tell too many people.

Look at me now.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

that depends op. is it straight for a gay man to gently caress a female clone of themselves?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

read this and find out, op.

it was a good and enjoyable book IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
your clone would be a baby.

• Locked thread