Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Ehhh looks like Spurs will actually have to put effort in to get out of their group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
lmao we are so hosed, but at least UEFA are set to make a mint off fines

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

That's about as good as we could expect really, not looking forward to a dodgy trip to Russia but apart from that it's a winnable group.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Braga got really lucky. They've sold virtually all their top players and aren't investing as they did but still, Marseille is super unstable and they might get a nice point at home while Liberace and Groningen are weak enough for Braga to overcome. Happy for them.

Belenenses would always be screwed by being in the last seed by Jesus Christ Paulo Sousa's Fiorentina will trash them completely while Lech and Basel will have no trouble with them. Group E or K would give them the possibility for some points but they'll be lucky to grab two points at the end of it all. :rip:

And Sporting. Lmao Gazprom strikes yet again. loving unbelievable.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Mans posted:

Braga got really lucky. They've sold virtually all their top players and aren't investing as they did but still, Marseille is super unstable and they might get a nice point at home while Liberace and Groningen are weak enough for Braga to overcome. Happy for them.

Belenenses would always be screwed by being in the last seed by Jesus Christ Paulo Sousa's Fiorentina will trash them completely while Lech and Basel will have no trouble with them. Group E or K would give them the possibility for some points but they'll be lucky to grab two points at the end of it all. :rip:

Puta que pariu os russos

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Mans posted:

Adidas is also taking part in the scheme.
Have you noticed how CSKA is wearing Adidas? Do you know that Lokomotiv is also sponsored by Adidas?
Do you know that Adidas sponsors both the UCL and UEL?
And Sporting isn't sponsored by Adidas, but is instead sponsored by some scrub competition
Watch Bayern kick everybody's rear end in their group in the CL, too, and watch Braga lose to Adidas-sponsored Marseille.
Coincidence?
I think not.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alexeythegreat posted:

Adidas is also taking part in the scheme.
Have you noticed how CSKA is wearing Adidas? Do you know that Lokomotiv is also sponsored by Adidas?
Do you know that Adidas sponsors both the UCL and UEL?
And Sporting isn't sponsored by Adidas, but is instead sponsored by some scrub competition
Watch Bayern kick everybody's rear end in their group in the CL, too, and watch Braga lose to Adidas-sponsored Marseille.
Coincidence?
I think not.

you just took the words out of my mouth mate, incredible how you discover thigns like this with just a bit of reading between the lines.

it's all there, just waiting for someone to notice it.

I'm seriously pondering buying tickets to see Belenenses vs Fiorentina and Lech Poznan because they'll probably be 5 euros or smtg

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Mans posted:

I'm seriously pondering buying tickets to see Lech Poznan because they'll probably be 5 euros or smtg

5 euros is a very good price to see a bunch of bare chested men

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm enjoying this extended portuguese meltdown

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

mackintosh posted:

lmao we are so hosed, but at least UEFA are set to make a mint off fines

Can't wait to see the Legia vs Napoli ultras performance. The football too I guess but mostly the ultras.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Drogadon posted:

Can't wait to see the Legia vs Napoli ultras performance. The football too I guess but mostly the ultras.

I'm sure the Napoli cunts fans will get a warm welcome in Warsaw.

We were due to sign two new players to strengthen the team before the group stage, but these were called off immediately following the draw. I appreciate this brutal honesty. No one has any delusions about us progressing any further.

• Locked thread