Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Uncle Wemus posted:

who necrod this thread and why

beusue knon no one knows what cuck means

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i am hipster getting cucked

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Jimson posted:

I came into my wife before it was cool

Hehe

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle Wemus posted:

lowtax said hes going to gas new poo poo threads, so we need to utilize the classics. this one has been grandfathered in

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
is cuck coming back?

LaSalsaVerde
Mar 3, 2013

yoyodyne posted:

is cuck coming black?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
That's it? You gently caress my life partner and she gives you everything she's got and all you reward her with is two tiny little spurts of cum? Absolutely pathetic. You dare call yourself an alpha male and then while McKaylynn is performing her heart out you give her two tiddlywinks of cum?

I am going to give you a very bad Yelp review.

[typing] Cream pie? More like petit four.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

yoyodyne posted:

is cuck coming back?

Did it go away?? I haven't been keeping up with the goon forums lately like I should, I'm worried now :(

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Oh uh, "You should try loving my wife on vinyl" :smug:

SOME PIG fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Oct 17, 2015

LaSalsaVerde
Mar 3, 2013

but for real someone please gently caress my girlfriend

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

are we talking classical cuckolding where everyone in town knows about it but you, or fantasy fetish cucking where you hide in the closet and watch?

the pattern of flannel shirt will be different depending on which type of cucking it is

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

*doesn't know that it's going on because I'm too busy trying to lug my typewriter back from the coffee shop on my Olde tyme bicycle with the big rear end front wheel. Also had to stop and get more mustache wax before I go home so I totally missed someone who was not a loser railing my guy/girl*

naem
May 29, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

nice to know that even though that I fooled my wife by pretending to be a worthwhile person in this alternative social hierarchy my wife can get some get some quality dick from somebody who isn't a retard in the real world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jellidelic posted:

nice to know that even though that I fooled my wife by pretending to be a worthwhile person in this alternative social hierarchy my wife can get some get some quality dick from somebody who isn't a retard in the real world.

my life as a cuckold. A play with three acts

• Locked thread