Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012
actually though, can I pay him to attend my funeral?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

he's my foe. dafoe

Pvt. Pyle
Oct 4, 2004

i talked on the phone for 90 minutes and all i got was this stupid title
Sgt. Elias: Maybe he'd be alive if he had time to learn something.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Pvt. Pyle posted:

Sgt. Elias: Maybe he'd be alive if he had time to learn something.

such is life of young goon, dAmned damned

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Little known fact: since 2009, Dafoe has attended an average of one funeral every three days.

Maybe he'll show up to one you attend!

Roger_Mudd
Jul 18, 2003

Buglord
This is a good thread op. I haven't thought about Willem Dafoe since he was the bad guy in Spider-Man. So it's fun to be reminded. That's first.

Now that I am reminded of him, you provide a comical setting and context for me to think about him. I appreciate the carefree whimsy you engage in while describing his behavior at my funeral. It's also pretty realistic. I think he might do exactly as you suggested. That's second.

For the third and final act, you throw in a GBS catch phrase.

Solid all the way around. :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

me at the op rn

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Rand alPaul posted:

That is one droopy dong.

The biggest dong in Hollywood by all accounts, probably as big as Milton Berle's.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Roger_Mudd posted:

This is a good thread op. I haven't thought about Willem Dafoe since he was the bad guy in Spider-Man. So it's fun to be reminded. That's first.

How is his lovely role in spider man the first thing you think of?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

this is weird because theres a half dozen actors and directors who said poo poo about how he has the biggest cock on earth and they couldnt even crop it out of shots or use a leaf, etc etc, and then it seems like the dong that filled hollywood with jealousy is about an inch longer than average

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
don't forget to factor in the fact that he's like an inch taller than a midget so his dick would look small on a 5'7" tall man

Donald Kimball
Sep 2, 2011

PROUD FATHER OF THIS TURD ------>

man gently caress yall

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

amityville anus posted:

don't forget to factor in the fact that he's like an inch taller than a midget so his dick would look small on a 5'7" tall man

And that he's not even at half-mast at the end of the video and his dick is already twice as long.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i came make a press x joke but it had already been done so i'm leaving and never coming back peace

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Grand Budapest Hotel was a loving excellent movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Please slowly lean over my coffin and make this face for a couple minutes, my mom will get a kick out of it.

• Locked thread