Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Watch the game and be enthralled. (Don't actually watch)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I hope we lose by a million points and somehow the stadium flies into the bypass

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Go Edmonton because gently caress You Hamilton

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
The CFL isn't real football anyway. :smith:

gj Hamilton and that one fat dude who ran 108 yards for a TD. We were all cheering for you on that one.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Absolutely ludicrous, ridiculous homerism from the refs all night. In short, just another Riders home game!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hey man Dogbert I've never seen you post here before :D :D

let's keep it that way

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Go Argos

gently caress u ROUGE ET NOIR

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Every week the Riders lose my Facebook feed gets more and more hilarious. I hope we keep losing in dumber and dumber ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

:woop: LAING BABY WHAT A SACK

• Locked thread