Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B5fcLQg-Ro

https://i.imgur.com/9EKhBNa.gifv

literally the most exciting thing to ever happen in ohio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

holy toledo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
holy ohio

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

symbolic posted:

holy toledo

lmao

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Red ball on the loose, black ball dead in streets, white ball put on leave without pay.

Just another normal day in Ohio.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

satanic splash-back posted:

Red ball on the loose, black ball dead in streets, white ball put on leave without pay.

Just another normal day in Ohio.

I came here to post something almost exactly this. :tinfoil:

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I MAP THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE
This is the funniest thread GBS has had in months.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

symbolic posted:

holy toledo

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Toledo sucks poo poo. I'm from Ohio, gently caress you Toledo.

Also, I'm not watching that OP. Don't tell me what to do.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

irl balls are cool but for real fun if you huff gas in GTA V sometimes you'll wake up next to a giant ball that you can roll down a hill and crush cars and poo poo

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I work with a lady from Toledo and she complains about everything so I'm guessing Toledo sucks poo poo based on that.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's not cool to make fun of Apache Chief so soon after his cancer treatment

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
holy Toledo :smug:

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Oh man this is so goddamn wacky I need to give the place that did this some attention.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

god drat you usurping my puns

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Maybe this is a good place to start a family and raise my future children.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Pawn 17 posted:

Maybe this is a good place to start a family and raise my future children.

if you have children in ohio you're basically damning them to a life of being hated by everyone including themselves

either that or they'll go insane and convince themselves ohio isn't a lovely place to live

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
i once went to a cutco conference in toledo and the hotel caulked the windows shut on the upper floors to make them suicide proof

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
annnnnd its gone.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

When I think "on the loose", the first thing I think of is being wedged under an awning.

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

viral marketing for agario

naem
May 29, 2011

Ohio is full of these weird spread out medium sized cities that kinda sorta used to be somewhere but aren't now, yet people live there still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

e: didn't see the url in the OP. Way to hide the actually important footage. Lowtax, put .gifv support on the forum.

• Locked thread