Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

People that actually go to an Ivy League or other top college probably move on from being smug about their high school.

True but they still have a little bit of pride for their school cause thats where it began for them..source; my ivy league high school friends, back when i had them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
Jenna marbles and the woman who wrote The Lottery (Shirley Jackson) are my high schools two claims to fame.

Oh and some guy from road rules or whatever like season 1 or 2. He was in his late 20s and would hang out in the high school Parking lot after school to try to pick up chicks.

Beast of Bourbon fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Aug 23, 2015

• Locked thread