Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Or is it now all lost to history?

My favorite Comedy group, the American isomorph to "Monty Python", these guys ran from mid 60's to the 80's,s and made some of the best comedy albums of all time.

(Historical update: An album in this sense is a thin round 12 inch diameter disc of vinyl with audio encoded in tiny grooves by mystical and magical methods involving something called a piezoelectric "stylus").

I got these in my vinyl stash back in America.

-Waiting for the Electrician or Someone Like Him

-How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You're Not Anywhere at All

-Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers

-I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus

-The Tale of the Giant Rat of Sumatra

-Dear Friends

-Everything You Know Is Wrong

-In the Next World, You're on Your Own

-Nick Danger: The Case of the Missing Shoe

When I think of this great comedy that no one has listened to for years, I feel old and alone.

Find it and laugh goons, for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
I've listened to that on vinyl inherited from my dad. I don't remember any of the content. Welp that's my story

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Doctor J Off posted:

I've listened to that on vinyl inherited from my dad. I don't remember any of the content. Welp that's my story

He's no fun, he fell right over.

Plastics.
May 3, 2012
one word
Grimey Drawer
i know my wife is sleepin with the bees!!!

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Uh, Clem.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Firesign is pretty neat. I just know cause of it cause it's part of the inspiration for some of The Church of the Subgenius stuff.

Vermin Tanager
Jul 2, 2007
Then you need to find copies of Eat Or Be Eaten and Give Me Immortality Or Give Me Death. I think you can find them on YouTube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Some fun films, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPR3KrZV3Tk

edit\\ There's also some work they did with Negativland, "The Piddle Diddle Report"...hours of craziness

Masturbasturd fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Aug 22, 2015

• Locked thread