Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
oh yeah here's some awards for the past two years:

(lol vancouver)

might as well throw up the standings for S2:

T-Bone fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Jan 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
what the gently caress happened to crosby

also the Koivu trade, not bad

that Ladd trade though, yikes

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Is Nicolas Meloche supposed to be good, because I don't understand dealing a 1st & 2nd for Komorov.

Also, good to see the Stars do well in back-to-back seasons. I knew this was possible when I drafted my team. I just knew Semin would become an Art Ross contender.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Vlasic with 57 points? What the hell?

Also, Callahan deteriorated pretty quickly.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Ottawa Young Gunz defeat their arch rival New Jersey Deivls after a heartbreaking end to the previous season. Should have stuck with the young gunz strategy for the following draft.

Okay, now do 10 more years.

e:^^^ Islanders too!

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

So 99 points doesn't get you in the playoffs in the East? I guess that makes sense when every goddamn game goes to OT and there are only 7 teams below .500 in the whole league.

Also I'm not sure what's more horrible, Kylington for Booth (isn't he dead?) or Hossa for pocket lint.

RIP Hornqvist and Kadri. Good riddance Bickell.

What happened to Wennberg, did he get traded for peanuts or stuffed in the AHL for no reason?

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

JoelJoel posted:

Ottawa Young Gunz defeat their arch rival New Jersey Deivls after a heartbreaking end to the previous season. Should have stuck with the young gunz strategy for the following draft.

Okay, now do 10 more years.

e:^^^ Islanders too!

And Wennberg is in the AHL.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
When did Winnipeg trade for Patrick Kane :catstare:

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

tofes posted:

When did Winnipeg trade for Patrick Kane :catstare:

looks like FA, don't think the Kane contract was signed when this started

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.
Consecutive game 7 losses to Anaheim holy poo poo I built the real San Jose Sharks. They probably had 3-0 series leads both times, too.

• Locked thread