Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
2 SPACE MARINES STOPPED HERETIC FROM SHOOTING TOO MUCH PEOPLE WITH HIS FLASHLIGHT ON A SHIP NEAR TERRA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Inquisitor Kryptmann did nothing wrong.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
There are no seas in space, what is a space marine

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

same

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
See Space Marines seems cool and all that, but it boils down to painting little plastic figures and rolling 20 sided dice.

That is NOT cool.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i can't believe they want to let women be space marines! what about when they have their periods?? it'll make the xenomorphs swarm like crazy!

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

ur gay!!!!!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

:)

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

spud posted:

See Space Marines seems cool and all that, but it boils down to painting little plastic figures and rolling 20 sided dice.

That is NOT cool.

You actually roll bucketfulls of d6. This makes it much better.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
shut up nerd

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Pendent posted:

Trap sprung

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

Pendent posted:

Try playing Orks. Nothing like rolling a bathtub full of tiny d6.

e: and hitting nothing.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

i can't believe they want to let women be space marines! what about when they have their periods?? it'll make the xenomorphs swarm like crazy!

it's Ok they are just forced to serve in the blood angels chapter

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Promethium can't melt ferrocrete beams!!!

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

spud posted:

rolling 20 sided dice.

(chortle)

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
godpseed virgin brigade

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

(snorts and scratches balls whilst wafting a hefty BO tornado across the table for tactics)

Pendent posted:

If I got to bang loads of bitches and drink booze and STILL be an awesome Space Marshal with no dice at all, I would buy all the play sets and books.

spud fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Aug 23, 2015

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Turns out that it was really two Imperial Guardsmen on liberty, a scribe in training, and an off-duty Arbites.

Young Freud fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Aug 23, 2015

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I feel like this thread would have gone down a lot better with star wars references because only idiots know anything about warhammer space guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hobohemian posted:

I feel like this thread would have gone down a lot better with star wars references because only idiots know anything about warhammer space guys.

My Space Armor smells of farts. Why do I always have to get the shift after Smelly Dave? WHy do you think he i called smelly dave. I cannot breathe in here. Jesus loving christ, I cannot be a hero when all I can do is gag at the smell of space farts.

• Locked thread