Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Because the guy who told me I had a sensitivity to gluten proved himself wrong [two years ago].

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
It's lupus.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Should have diagnosed you with a case of the being a fags. Stop freaking out every time your tummy hurts you giant baby nerd.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Next time a vegan says they can't eat meat I'm gonna serve them secret bacon and eggs.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
JUST EAT THE FUCKIGN MEAT NEWB

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm gonna eat 3 serving s of meat ffor every one you don't

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

gotta repost IT HAPPENED TO ME: I Was Gluten-Shamed in the Liquor Store

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

lol that dumb bitch made up a story where she got owned by a grocery boy.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

i love greg whites weird feet

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
He cackled and mashed his lips together in a “gotcha” smirk. “And why do you think you need gluten-free vodka?” he asked, his glasses sliding down his nose, aimed at me.

“Because I’m a Celiac. I can’t have gluten,” I said as I picked up my phone and started googling “gluten free vodkas," wondering why I hadn’t just done that in the first place.

“If you are indeed a Celiac,” he said, tapping his fingertips together like Mr. Burns from The Simpsons, “then why don’t you know what you’re actually allergic to?”

lol.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
At this point I was boldly staring down the double barrel eye glasses of an overly confident Mr. Burns from The Simpsons type of liquor salesman. But did I cower? No, I pulled out my phone to prove him wrong and I did so as bravely as Timon and Pumba from The Lion King.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

someone gluten shame me pls i wanna write a blog ASAP

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I swear this story is true! posted:

I looked down at my phone, fingers shaking, and discovered that Ciroc was also made without gluten-containing grains and grabbed a bottle, heading toward the cash register. I even said “thank you” to that rear end in a top hat.

Yep, an actual celiac disease person would definitely feel gluten shamed in places instead of saying "yeah the ones without the disease are retards. Anyways, what doesn't have gluten?" Also, a business owner making fun of his patrons is a bold business move to increase revenue and guarantee repeat customers.

PS: I need feminism because I'm tired of my fake stories about MEN :argh: BEING :argh: ASSHOLES :argh: aren't being believed on the internet!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

I love the "oh well I didn't know the exact answer to what I was allergic to" when the easiest answer is "gently caress should I know? Do you know every process involved with your body when you get a headache?"

Also the "I wasn't raised to be subservient to men" yet when confronted by a male stranger she freezes up and runs out of the room sobbing to make a blog post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

CROPUTON FREE

• Locked thread