Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZbTQ6bAbZA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
To be yourself

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

idk

probably women

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

quote:

A “trap queen” is a loyal, street-smart woman, and a “bando” is slang for an abandoned building. This is exactly what Fetty’s drug dealing venture needs.

quote:

One “band” is $1,000 dollars. Fetty fell in love with a stripper, mainly due to his attraction to her ability to pole dance (an act commonly performed by strippers). Fetty makes sure to give credit where it’s due by raining bands of money on her during her performances.

quote:

And I get high with my baby
I just left the mall, I'm gettin' fly with my baby, yeah
And I can ride with my baby
I be in the kitchen cookin' pies with my baby, yeah
I just left the mall, I'm gettin' fly with my baby, yeah
I be in the kitchen cookin' pies with my baby
---
While Fetty can do these things on his own, living life with someone special is always better.

it's a song about love op

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
makes me feel good bc kids these days will aspire to rap and be big stars and fail and i wont have to worry about them taking my job so keep doin yo thang rap peeps

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
i farted

Richard McBeef
Apr 21, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Smell yo dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002