Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Son of cash crab posted:

The gamefaqs spinoff Luelinks "eti"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
*turns up at loud house party

"I HATE PARTIES you're all fuckers I remember when parties were good but this one's poo poo!"

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
So what gilded forums of perfection are there where I can happily poo poo myself without fear of rejection are there that surpass GBS? HMMMMMM?!

Oh I get it, he's just trying to rile us all up. OP....

...I'm gay.

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

grady posted:

pretty sure i have an artfag.zip file somewhere on my NAS from forever ago, been afraid to unzip it

Artfag.exe open it.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Clearly a desperate attept to goad someone into posting the forbidden "theres a front page???" gag. Not fallin for it, OP!

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
can someone help me? i am starting a new martial arts class and i heard this thread was a good place to learn about getting defensive

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Libelous Slander posted:

"theres a front page???"

lmaooooooo

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
If you don't like the current state of GBS, just wait about a week. Most threads don't last more than a day or two anyway and new garbage always floats to the top. Every day is a new adventure in GBS! :yum:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hell Yeah posted:

lmaooooooo

I don't get it what's he talking about?

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
hey guys thinking of getting a salad with ginger dressing, thoughts?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Wicker Man posted:

So what gilded forums of perfection are there where I can happily poo poo myself without fear of rejection are there that surpass GBS? HMMMMMM?!

November 2014 gbs, ~2007ish lf. HTH.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
There are ebbs and flows.

There didn't used to be Reddit, either.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Thanks for making it worse OP.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
was going to say love it or leave it but we need all the bros we can get on ye olde something awful forums :smith:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh this thread reminded me. It rained so loving much last night. Scary rain. It was so heavy I wasn't sure if it was torrential hail or just super rain. Biblical poo poo - I'm so pissed it was night time and I couldn't see it properly. It being night time and not be able to see things reminds me of a racist joke (well not so much a racist joke, the target of the joke is institutionalised racism and no negative or positive racial stereotypes are portrayed in it but nevertheless the rules with an off colour joke are that one must not tell them in mixed company so as not to offend) that I'm not going to tell in order to do my small part to improve the tone of the place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Would if I could

Bitch!

• Locked thread