Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
And there's this kid in the hallway, he's just vomiting and vomiting, little motherfucker can't stop, you know what I mean?

I mean he's got a volcano of Malt-O-Meal he's adding to, and he's just loving gagging out pure saliva at this point. His grandma's trying to get his rear end moving, his mom is telling him to start moving, this kid is not loving with Kindergarten.

He's having the worst day of his life, and it's pretty loving wacky to see. Do you remember how much vomit there was in elementary school? It seems like everybody and their brother spent at least 30 minutes a week vomiting, pissing, or making GBS threads themselves. I bet one elementary school goes through more sawdust than the entire 6th street district in Austin.

Anyway, we pass that same hallway 10 minutes later, kid is still at it! Only now he is drooling in to the water fountain while his dad is telling him he has to go to class. And I'm just thinking, is this kid going to be the next David Sedaris, writing stories about his vomit troubles? Probably not.

Anyway, those are my dad tales for the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how stressed out do you have to be to vomit like that because of kindergarten starting

like drat kid your parents hosed you up and they've only had you for a few years you're in for some poo poo in life

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
tell your kid not to be friends with that boy unless u like a house that smells of vom

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?
Tell your kid that the puking kid is weak and will be picked on his entire life. Tell your kid to start bullying him now to establish pecking order.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Hammerite posted:

tell your kid not to be friends with that boy unless u like a house that smells of vom

He had a pretty healthy reaction, which was to hold his hand to his nose and loudly ask, "What is wrong with that kid, dad?", we'll see if vomit kid remembers and they have some sort of arch-enemy thing.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ask him WHAT THE gently caress.. HAPPENED... TO...YOUR..SHOES

and shake him violently in front of his step dad

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
vomit kid is my son and your son will soon be the victim of many many gbs style jokes

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

ethanol posted:

ask him WHAT THE gently caress.. HAPPENED... TO...YOUR..SHOES

and shake him violently in front of his step dad

LOL

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what the pantshitting gently caress is wrong with you OP?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

ElGroucho posted:

And there's this kid in the hallway, he's just vomiting and vomiting, little motherfucker can't stop, you know what I mean?

I mean he's got a volcano of Malt-O-Meal he's adding to, and he's just loving gagging out pure saliva at this point. His grandma's trying to get his rear end moving, his mom is telling him to start moving, this kid is not loving with Kindergarten.

He's having the worst day of his life, and it's pretty loving wacky to see. Do you remember how much vomit there was in elementary school? It seems like everybody and their brother spent at least 30 minutes a week vomiting, pissing, or making GBS threads themselves. I bet one elementary school goes through more sawdust than the entire 6th street district in Austin.

Anyway, we pass that same hallway 10 minutes later, kid is still at it! Only now he is drooling in to the water fountain while his dad is telling him he has to go to class. And I'm just thinking, is this kid going to be the next David Sedaris, writing stories about his vomit troubles? Probably not.

Anyway, those are my dad tales for the day.

Heavens to Betsy :ohdear:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Op are you insinuating that vommiting for hours isn't the correct, natural, and normal reaction to entering a public school for the first time? Cuz it is.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
I too today saw a thing.

Where's my fuckin thread OP?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
kick the kid in the ballsack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I hope your son is packing heat. It's a jungle out there.

• Locked thread