Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

What's the IP to your Minecraft server and what mods are you running?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

after the next steam sale i calculate that ill own 78% of all train simulator dlc

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i run gnarlyhotep

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i like rows of m&ms and train tracks

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

come to my minecraft server to see the statue of my original character Jason the Hedgehog

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i really like el chapo tunnels

they're professionally mined structures that can cost upwards of a million dollars apiece and can have features like electric lighting, concrete walls and even train tracks :gizz:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i believe in strong ai and no touching

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
autism jokes in gbs is extremely ftw

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

autism jokes in gbs is extremely ftw

dont touch me

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
trains trains trains

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
:unsmith:

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp
Hi all, long-time autist here. Big fan of trains. I used to spend all my time watching trains (mostly at speeds of 150 km/hr+) and taking pictures of trains (my favorite is the GE ES44AC 2015 though I haven't spotted one yet) and tracking train schedules in my mom's basement (I follow all German and Japanese Bullet Train schedules Tuesday-Friday after 11:00 A.M), but then I got a job as a train engineer. I am a proud Railfan and Brony. Sadly I no longer have a job due to a fatal train crash. The police are saying it was a plot to expose the inadequacy of safety measures on Amtrak trains but the truth is it was just my crippling autism that stopped me from pressing the brakes.

Anyway, nice to see a great community of fellow Autists, which I would rate on a friendly level of at least 500 (this is more than the friendly level at the Burger King on Main Street, which is 150, but still less than my favorite website equestriadaily.com, which I would list as 600-800 depending on the date and time [Saturdays nights I give it an extra +100 to friendliness, Monday mornings are a -100 to friendliness]).

My mom is making Tyson Star-Shaped Breaded Spicy Crispy Chicken Tendies (breading removed with hand and degreased with 1-ply white paper napkin) and some Tostino's Pizza Rolls (Pepperoni flavour, my mom always buys the Pepperoni flavour even though I keep telling her I like Cheese flavour better; it's at least +50 tastiness.) Please help yourself if you want some, but please only take the Pizza Rolls in groups of two, and take them from the outside in, not the inside out. Here's a diagram of what I mean:

In the diagram, 5 pizza rolls are Cheese and 5 pizza rolls are Pepperoni even though in Real Life my mom only bought Pepperoni (the truth is I like to eat half and half and we ran out of the Cheese).

Have a good day,

B. B.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

i used to watch women's aerobics videos as a kid. i didn't do aerobics and i didn't masturbate to them or anything. it wasn't sexual. i just got a lot of enjoyment out of the rhythm in the videos. that was all.

i also probably watched the wrath of khan 1000 times as a kid

i play a lot of chess.

the first time i was diagnosed with autism, i was shocked and really offended by it, so i dropped that psychologist and went somewhere else. the second psychologist said the same thing.

welp that's my story

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Autistic people are more likely to be rapists. It is the same as any other disorder, MOST AUTISTIC PEOPLE ARE NOT DANGROUS! We only want young women to be aware of the danger of being around Autistic people. We do not approve of hate toward Autistic people; we do not want violence against Autistic people, only that girls pass them by and are aware of the potential danger.

Too much of what people hear on the news and on the internet about Autism is biased positive information created by the lovers of Autistic people to try to create Autism awareness with the sole intention of giving the Autistic people a special place in normal society. These people who are promoting "Autism awareness" are not giving the complete picture; the purpose of this group is to provide that picture and protect the innocent.

Autism is a disease that affects almost entirely boys; one theory for this is that Autism is an "extreme male mind." Autistic boys are apethetic and are unable to know how another person feels, or will feel. They also become very distressed if they do not get their way. This could be somthing like a minor violation of their strict rutine, the birth of a sister, a haircut, or failure for another person to make a decision that the Autistic boy agrees with. Part of the problem with the intense reaction to a dicision that the Autistic boy does not agree with is their need for control and lack of empathy. How can a person accept a decision different from their own if they cannot imagine that other people have thoughts different from their own? Finally, Autistic boys often use and threaten violence as a way of expressing their frustrutation because they have great difficulty in expressing their feelings to other people in meaningful ways. To review the elements of the Autistic boy, they cannot empathize, imagine that other people have views different from their own, require a rigidly structured enviornment and become very distressed if anyone disturbs it, and frequently resort to violence. If this isn't enough, Autistic boys are extremely impulsive. Imagine that an Autistic boy named Alex is alone with his friend Kate. Autistic boys desire sex like all boys do, but boys with Autism are unable to express their emotions in ways that are meaningful to other people and have an exteme male mind. What if Kate does not want to have sex with Alex? He is rigid, apethetic, thinks everyone shares his ideas, impulsive, extremely male, and violent. Do you think Alex would accept Kate's feelings? No, I think you know what comes next.

This group does not encurage hatred of any kind; it is only to give young women a complete picture and to help them.

Clochette fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Aug 25, 2015

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
i got called autistic in this game I was playing on the internet. This counts as a diagnosis right

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Clochette posted:

Autistic people are more likely to be rapists. It is the same as any other disorder, MOST AUTISTIC PEOPLE ARE NOT DANGROUS! We only want young women to be aware of the danger of being around Autistic people. We do not approve of hate toward Autistic people; we do not want violence against Autistic people, only that girls pass them by and are aware of the potential danger.

Too much of what people hear on the news and on the internet about Autism is biased positive information created by the lovers of Autistic people to try to create Autism awareness with the sole intention of giving the Autistic people a special place in normal society. These people who are promoting "Autism awareness" are not giving the complete picture; the purpose of this group is to provide that picture and protect the innocent.

Autism is a disease that affects almost entirely boys; one theory for this is that Autism is an "extreme male mind." Autistic boys are apethetic and are unable to know how another person feels, or will feel. They also become very distressed if they do not get their way. This could be somthing like a minor violation of their strict rutine, the birth of a sister, a haircut, or failure for another person to make a decision that the Autistic boy agrees with. Part of the problem with the intense reaction to a dicision that the Autistic boy does not agree with is their need for control and lack of empathy. How can a person accept a decision different from their own if they cannot imagine that other people have thoughts different from their own? Finally, Autistic boys often use and threaten violence as a way of expressing their frustrutation because they have great difficulty in expressing their feelings to other people in meaningful ways. To review the elements of the Autistic boy, they cannot empathize, imagine that other people have views different from their own, require a rigidly structured enviornment and become very distressed if anyone disturbs it, and frequently resort to violence. If this isn't enough, Autistic boys are extremely impulsive. Imagine that an Autistic boy named Alex is alone with his friend Kate. Autistic boys desire sex like all boys do, but boys with Autism are unable to express their emotions in ways that are meaningful to other people and have an exteme male mind. What if Kate does not want to have sex with Alex? He is rigid, apethetic, thinks everyone shares his ideas, impulsive, extremely male, and violent. Do you think Alex would accept Kate's feelings? No, I think you know what comes next.

This group does not encurage hatred of any kind; it is only to give young women a complete picture and to help them.

let he who is without autism eat the first slice of floor pizza

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

Autism means you're a social idiot, hth.

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp

Mental-Rectangle posted:

i used to watch women's aerobics videos as a kid. i didn't do aerobics and i didn't masturbate to them or anything. it wasn't sexual. i just got a lot of enjoyment out of the rhythm in the videos. that was all.

i also probably watched the wrath of khan 1000 times as a kid

i play a lot of chess.

the first time i was diagnosed with autism, i was shocked and really offended by it, so i dropped that psychologist and went somewhere else. the second psychologist said the same thing.

welp that's my story

source your quotes

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Rhizoids posted:

Hi all, long-time autist here. Big fan of trains. I used to spend all my time watching trains (mostly at speeds of 150 km/hr+) and taking pictures of trains (my favorite is the GE ES44AC 2015 though I haven't spotted one yet) and tracking train schedules in my mom's basement (I follow all German and Japanese Bullet Train schedules Tuesday-Friday after 11:00 A.M), but then I got a job as a train engineer. I am a proud Railfan and Brony. Sadly I no longer have a job due to a fatal train crash. The police are saying it was a plot to expose the inadequacy of safety measures on Amtrak trains but the truth is it was just my crippling autism that stopped me from pressing the brakes.

Anyway, nice to see a great community of fellow Autists, which I would rate on a friendly level of at least 500 (this is more than the friendly level at the Burger King on Main Street, which is 150, but still less than my favorite website equestriadaily.com, which I would list as 600-800 depending on the date and time [Saturdays nights I give it an extra +100 to friendliness, Monday mornings are a -100 to friendliness]).

My mom is making Tyson Star-Shaped Breaded Spicy Crispy Chicken Tendies (breading removed with hand and degreased with 1-ply white paper napkin) and some Tostino's Pizza Rolls (Pepperoni flavour, my mom always buys the Pepperoni flavour even though I keep telling her I like Cheese flavour better; it's at least +50 tastiness.) Please help yourself if you want some, but please only take the Pizza Rolls in groups of two, and take them from the outside in, not the inside out. Here's a diagram of what I mean:

In the diagram, 5 pizza rolls are Cheese and 5 pizza rolls are Pepperoni even though in Real Life my mom only bought Pepperoni (the truth is I like to eat half and half and we ran out of the Cheese).

Have a good day,

B. B.

how long did it take you to type this out you loving oval office

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:spergin:

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp

vug posted:

how long did it take you to type this out you loving oval office

at least half an hour

e: drawing the diagram took a good 5-10 minutes

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
if you drop a bunch of toothpicks on the ground i can count them v quickly

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

reddit liker posted:

I think you might just be a vampire.

Many self-diagnosed "autists" are actually vampires. That's why it's important to speak to a professional.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

reddit liker posted:

i can, as long as there are less than five

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I think you might just be a vampire.

Many self-diagnosed "autists" are actually vampires. That's why it's important to speak to a professional.

buddy... the world is a vampire.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

reddit liker posted:

buddy... the world is a vampire.
sent to draaaAaAaAin

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I have repetitive strain injury from clicking the refresh button

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Well, it's funny you asked why you can't fly by helicoptering your dick, you see, helicopter blades actually create a resistance wave, causing the air itself to blah blah blah blah

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
an autistic guy grabed my arm really hard once them faced me dead on and stared out either side of his head.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I play tf2. It has hats. Wait, there's a girl in here? If you add me I'll get you any game on steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

all the mods

• Locked thread