Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
u could be a Chinese iPhone maker or a yazidi sex slave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
yeah

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

thanks for the perspective op. yazidi is a funny word.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
goons are too negative which leads to sad brains and voting for Bernie sanders

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

dont post in this thread until you compare your life to that of a darfur war orphan

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

for all i know dw orphans live the high life. i have no concept of what the world outside my town is like.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
darphur is so 2005

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
you could get stabbed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
yeah you could be reading reddit right now

• Locked thread